Chapter 15 The Hospital.

Daniel was still in his thoughts when the car finally arrived to the hospital. His Mother had already been in the hospital a bit ago and because she was picked up minutes before Daniel, Margaret, Katerina, And Henrietta got a ride.

When the car stopped he snapped back into reality. They went to the waiting room when Daniel felt a bit uneasy because of a bit ago. They all sit down, Daniel tried thinking about happy thoughts and memories in his life but no matter what he thinks, he still can't get rid of the thought of her mother dying in the hospital, and his father being the killer.

"Daniel." Daniel turned to his left to see Katerina. She was still worried for him and also his family. "I'm sorry for what's happening to you, i wished that you never have to suffer from this." Katerina said. Daniel blushed, Even though bad stuff was happening to him, he still felt a warm feeling in his heart about Katerina, but then he realized something. All of his friends helped him in someway.

He remembers his 13th birthday party that he and his friends made for him. He remembers Wednesday and O saying that they got each other's back the day after the party. He also remembers Katerina helping him in the forest weeks after Grandpere's death, Checking on him and bringing him to her home when his right arm was scratched. all this time she's been with him all this time even though he's aggressive 

Daniel wanted to say something to Katerina but before he could say anything a nurse came and called Daniel and margaret to come with her. Henrietta and Katerina will stay behind till the others arrived. They followed the nurse, leaving just Katerina and Henrietta. 

A minute later Wednesday arrived at the waiting room along with his family.

"Hey Katerina, I was told that Daniel would be here." Wednesday said, Chrissie was also there and both Wednesday and Chrissie sit next to Katerina. "Hey, you just missed him, a nurse called him and his sister in." Katerina said. Wednesday and Chrissie was told that Collette being treated but what about his father. "What about his father, where is he?" Chrissie asked.

"We don't know where he is. He's..He's the killer who Daniel been looking for." Katerina explains. Wednesday was shocked. "What! His father?" "Yes, he's also the one who bombed the your home to kill Tuesday. And he fled when Daniel tried to kill him." Katerina explains.

Wednesday and Chrissie couldn't believe this. Both of Wednesday parents heard of their conservation and they asked Henrietta if it's true, She confirmed it was true they where all shock by this, they'd never thought it was Daniel's dad the could do all of this.

6 Minutes later the rest of Katerina, Wednesday, and Chrissie's friends and their parents arrived after searching for Daniel.

After everyone was gathered around they'd explained the situation. they explained how Collette was in critical condition, and Daniel's father was the killer the police were looking for. 

they where all shocked by this. 

"Where's Daniel?" Miss Elaina asked. "He and his sister is at his mother's room awaiting her results, We wanted to wait for us to get together for him." Katerina explains. All of her friends decided to go to Daniel, All of there parents were glad that they were the best of friends they ever could imagine.

Katerina, Wednesday, Miss Elaina, O The Owl, Chrissie, And jodi all walked to the room were Daniel, Margaret, and Collette were. The nurse informed them what room they'd been in.

After walking awhile they were finally the room where Daniel and Margaret were waiting outside. Daniel looked at his friends with some regret.

"G..Guys. I'm so sorry for what i did to do." Daniel apologized. "It's okay Daniel." Prince Wednesday said. "Yeah. it's not your fault that this is happening." Miss Elaina said. "Yeah, we're all here for you." Jodi said. "All of us." O the Owl said.