Chapter 2 A Birthday Surprises

"Happy birthday Daniel."

Daniel was surprised, all his friends and there parents were there, along with his mother and father, his sister Margaret, There where other people there who he knew like Baker Aker and his wife and their son and the His teacher when he was 4 years old  "Wow a surprise birthday party for me. You shouldn't have."Daniel replied.

"We wanted to do something special for you so me, Miss Elaina and Katerina decided to make it a surprise for you." said Prince Wednesday. "We got permission from our and your parents and help organizations it" Miss Elaina explained.

"And I made sure to keep you from your home till things where finished, it wouldn't be a surprise if you returned too early" Katerina said. "Wow thank you all. I never imagined having a birthday like this." Daniel said.

"And a birthday is not completely without a cake." Baker Aker said. Margaret walks over to her big brother carrying the cake. "I was the one who helped chose the flavour for you Daniel, and Baker Aker was the one who made the cake for you" Margaret said. 

"Wow thank you. Both of you. and I never thought you were good at holding cakes the last time i did it happened it got messed up." Daniel replied (that actually happened in the show)

Everyone laughed.

"Happy birthday big brother" Margaret said. "Thank you Margaret."Daniel said. Everyone sings happy birthday to Daniel, he blows the candles and the party got started they each handed gifs for Daniel. Then they played some games together all through out the evening. 

Later

Jodi then noticed Daniel was outside staring at the outside. "Umm why is he outside? Jodi said
o the owl took a look at him. "Eh, he might be thinking about something because he's never had a birthday like this ever" O the the Owl said. "Yeah. I'll go check up on him." Katerina replied. "Okay Katerina." O said. As soon as she left them he turned to Jodi. "We should get the rest." O said. "Yeah definitely." Jodi replied, and went to get the others 

Meanwhile with Daniel 

Daniel was looking at the sun and ocean. The party was great, but he missed someone in his life. He missed Grandpere. He pulls out his keychain and on it was a boat attached to it, the same one that Grandpere drove back in the day.

Daniel cried a bit then heard someone coming his why, he quickly wiped the tears out of his face, put the keychain away and turn. It was Katerina.

Katerina could tell that something was bothering him. "Daniel are you okay?" Katerina asked. She got no response. "Daniel?" Katerina said again, but no answer. It was clear that he's hiding something. Katerina knows that Daniel In the past year was going through some hard times 

then Katerina gave him a hug, Daniel was surprised. "It's okay. I'm here. You can tell me anything." Katerina said. he couldn't keep it in and began to cry.

Later when Daniel got a hold of himself, they let go. "Do you want to talk about it?" Katerina asked. "just thinking? Daniel replied. "Is it about grandpere? Katerina questioned. "Y...yes" Daniel replied "was it that boat?" Katerina asked.

"What do you mean?" Daniel was confused. "When I suggested that we head home, I saw that you were looking at a boat where a grandfather and his grandson were. Did that remind them of you and Grandpere?" Katerina asked

"Yeah, and I was looking at this."  Daniel then showed the boat attached to his key chain. "This was the last gift that he gave me a year ago Daniel said. "I just remembered it being a second." Daniel said 

He then remembers what happened.

(Flashback 1 year ago.)

"Hey Daniel" grandpere said. "What is it?" Daniel said. Daniel went to Grandpere to show him a small boat that could be attached to Daniel's keychain "Here you go, Happy birthday Daniel" grandpere said. Daniel grabbed it and put it on his keychain. "Wow it looks like the same boat you drive on. Thank you grandpere are the best" Daniel replied. "You're welcome grandpere said. Daniels parents looked at distance away. "You have a great father" Daniels mother said. "thank you." Daniels dad replied.