Chapter 14 The Sad Truth

(Note i'm certainly updating the plot a bit so there's will be cuts from my original story to my updated version.)

"What?" Daniel's dad said. Daniel's mother and Margaret were confused by this.

"I know you did it Dad. Kyle, Ben, Martha, (O the Owls parents) 'Sobs' Grandpere. SHOULD I BE NAMING THEM ALL." Daniel shouted.

His mother was in shock. He mentions Kyle. He never knew him. How does he know's Henrietta husband? Collette looks at her husband.

"You did that. YOU LEFT O WITH NO PARENTS. YOU LEFT KATERINA WITH NO FATHER AND HER MOTHER WHO HAD TO RAISE HER ALONE." Daniel shouted.

Margaret had tears coming out of her eyes. Daniel's mother was questioning to herself if could her husband killed them?

"You also wanted to Kill Mom Because OF SOME ARGUMENT BUT ENDED UP KILLING GRANDPERE." Daniel said.

They all remember what happened a day after Daniel's birthday a year ago. They had an augmented and dad left for a bit before returning home. Grandpere stayed with Daniel and his sister to look after them in the meantime. And on the next day the bomb exploded which killed grandpere.

"Daniel." Collette said.

"And recently, you've killed Baker Aker because he discovered who you are. AND YOU TRIED TO KILL PRINCE TUESDAY TO COVER YOUR MURDER!" Daniel shouted

"Daniel...what are you talking about?" Margaret asks. but he ignores her question.

"Don't bother lying." Daniel began to cry in anger. "I've seen your journal." Daniel said.

His dad was in shock. He didn't say anything.

"I know what you've done." Daniel said. "So am gonna say this for the last time. Did you kill them?"

the both of them stared at each other for a quite moment. Daniel still held the gun so that his dad couldn't go anywhere.

Daniel's mother was tearing up while looking at her husband. what if her son was right. Has he been been figuring these's stuff up or was this a result of Daniel's mental breakdown? A part of Collette was hopefully that her husband wasn't who Daniel's was describing

all of this silence was broken down when Daniel's dad finally spoke.

"Your time is running out." His dad said. "I had never thought that this day would come." Daniel's dad said with a cold hearted voice.

"N..No?" Collette said quietly. "I never had a thought of you finding out of all of this." Daniel's dad said.

"You've did it son. You've figured it all out without getting noticed, without getting killed." Daniel's dad said. Collette began to tear up. What had Daniel had told to his dad was true.

"What you're gonna do to me?" Daniel's dad said in a cold voice.

"I'll hold you here till the cops arrive. I've called them while you guys were distracted." Daniel explains.

"Why didn't you shoot me in the back when you had the chance." Daniel's dad asks. "I had enough of deaths in my life already. But I'll still shoot you if you make any sudden movements. Your killing spree has ended, Your finished." Daniel said.

"But you're forgetting one thing son." Daniel's dad said. "What is it?" Daniel asked his father. "Like I've said it before, your time is running out." Daniel's dad said.

Daniel was confused by this. but then he noticed a noise, It was a ticking sound. At first he thought it was just him. but then he realized what it was.