Chapter 5 The Beginning Of School

Meanwhile the first day of School has just started. There where other kids and group of friends there to. Then the teacher came in the classroom and introduced himself to the class

"Hello everyone I'll be your teacher this year for you, my name is Alex Johnson but you can call me Mr Johnson". Johnson indroduce's

Mr Johnson explains that he's is 35 years old and has a 4 year old Child. After he told all about him he tells the class to tell them to get to know each other. All of Daniels friends and classmates introduced them selfs. After that they all did some work and some fun activities. 

Later Daniel and his friends were having lunch and they talked about there new teacher.

"So what do you guys think about our new teacher?" Jodi asks. "Mr Johnson? Yeah I think he's pretty nice." O the owl responded. "Yeah I just wish we weren't getting homework." Miss Elaina said. "But it ain't all that bad."Daniel said. "But still."Miss Elaina said.

(Around 4 hours later)

"Alright class I want you home work to be done by tomorrow." Mr Johnson said. Everyone then headed out of the classroom when Daniels key chain fells out of his pocket. "Oh. I'll get it. "Johnson then grabs Daniels key chain and noticed a boat on it. "Hey that's a nice key chain you got there." Johnson said, handing Daniels key chain.

"Thanks." Daniel then put his key chain in his pocket. "Where did you get the boat on that keychain from?" Mr Johnson questioned. "Oh from my grandpere, it's was from my 12th birthday when he gave it to me."Daniel explains

"Oh that's nice." Johnson replied. "But he's not around anymore." Daniel said. "Oh when?" Johnson asks. "A year ago." Daniel replied. "Im sorry." Johnson apologized. "It's okay, I've been through enough pain already." Daniel said mournfully  "Oh. I guess that it might have been hard for you." Mr Johnson replied

"Yeah it was, don't worry about me. I've been doing better." Daniel said. "Yeah, don't let the loss bring you down. You hear me?" Mr Johnson said. "Yeah I got that." Daniel replied. "And remember that you got homework to do" Johnson said. "Ok I know, see you tomorrow Mr Johnson." Daniel said.

Daniel left the classroom but then Katerina showed up. "Oh it's you." Daniel said. "Hey umm you okay?" Katerina asked. Daniel was confused. "Umm for what?" Daniel asks. "I herd your conservation with Mr Johnson." Katerina said. "Oh yeah I'm okay." Daniel replied. "I'm just making sure." Katerina says.

Then his keychain fell off his pocket again.

(Daniel's mind: "Ops why does this keep happens")

"Don't worry, I'll get it."Katerina said. "No I will." Daniel said. then they accidentally bumped their heads together.

"Ow sorry, I'll get it." Daniel and Katerina said at the same time. but they bumped there heads together again

"Oof, Sorry ill get it" Daniel and Katerina they said at the same time again. But this time their hands touched. Daniel and Katerina where blushing. "Umm, s..sorry about that." Daniel said. Katerina giggles. "It's okay Daniel."

"There you guys where, we were waiting for you guys." O the Owl said. "Sorry we got carried away." Katerina explains. "Alright let's get going." Daniel said, then pick up his keychain a put it in his pocket and walked to their home with his friends.

"So what are you guys doing today?" Jodi asks. "Me, Prince Wednesday, and Miss Elaina are planning to go the the Library to do some homework you guys wanna come." O said.

"I would love to, but I gotta go shopping with my mother." Jodi said. "Ok what about you Daniel?" O Said. "Sorry, I have to watch over my sister because my parents are going to police for interrogation" Daniel said. "And I got dancing lessons later today." Katerina said.