I took the photo in my hand and smiled looking at the outcome.

I don't know whether we will take a photo together or not but this will stay with me always..... I love you Inder. Kadavul ellam happiness um ungazhuku kudukanum....

I stayed up a little while staring at our photo..... A yawn left my mouth and my eyes started begging me to sleep.

These days I didn't have a good sleep because of some reason but atleast I should sleep today. I kept that photo below my pillow. I turned off the lights and dozed off....

Author's Pov

The next day. Vaanathi and Krishna went to a trust to donate some hefty amount on the day of Nithya's remembrance.

Magizh on the otherside cooked lunch for Vaanathi and Krishna. She waited for them to comeback so that they can eat together. She doesn't feel like eating alone.

Nethu ponaru but mama kitta call panni edachum pesurupara.... Magizhini kept on thinking about Indrajith.

Her thoughts  broke when Vaanathi and Krishna returned. Magizh thought of asking about Indrajith to Krishna after having lunch.

Vaanathi maa.. Pona vela mudinjudha... Magizh asked.

Mmm... Vaanathi replied. That day they placed a big photo of Nithya and lit a lamb infront of it.

Vaanathi cried looking at Nithya's photo. Magizh felt bad too..

Chinna ponna irukanga .. Kadavul ipdi paniruka koodathu....We miss you Nithya akka.....Magizh silently thought...

Sapdalama maa ellam ready paniten..... Magizh asked.

First konjam padayal potutu sapdalam.....Vaanathi said. Magizh simply nodded her head as she doesn't know anything about it.

After Vaanathi finished putting the padayal. They all sat to eat.

Magizh served them first and sat to eat.

She was observing their face. It completely expressed their pain and sorrow.

They just have food for a namesake. Magizh didn't feel like eating too but she doesn't want to waste food so she forced herself to eat.

After lunch. Vaanathi went to her room saying she need some space.

When Krishna also decided to go to his room. Magizh stopped her.

Mama.... Magizh called him. Krishna stopped and turned towards her.

Enna ma... He asked.

Avar call pannara..... Magizh asked reluctantly.

He smiled and said..... Illa ma enakum call pannala. But he is lucky to have a wife who cares about him. God bless you Magizh. *patting on Magizh's head*

He went to his room. Magizh was bored. She spent her time cleaning her wardrobe which is already clean.

Inder Saptara... Anga yaaru sapadu pannuva... Inder ku cooking teriyuma..... Magizh thought about him a lot.

But on the other side Indrajith drowned himself in alcohol. He's been drinking and sleeping since yesterday..... He is failing to understand he is ruining his life thinking about someone who is not with him right now.

He locked himself in his apartment and trashed all the things there in frustration.

Why did you leave me Nithya? ..... Did you even think about my condition before leaving me all alone in this world?...... Do you know how much I miss you today?....