Y/n: And do you like this?

She shook her head and you smiled at her. Taehyung was admiring you while Jihyun was on your lap.

Jin: How long is your off, Nene?
Nene: One week oppa.

She said while stuffing her mouth with the Mochi.

Mrs. Kim: Eat slowly dear.
Nene: What can I do when these Mochi are so tasty?
Tae: They have to be delicious as my Y/n has made them.
Everyone: Ooo my Y/n!

Everyone teased you both as you looked down and blushed.

Tae: Btw there's one more Mochi here sweeter than this.
Jimin: Don't start again Taehyung.
Tae: You know what! Jimin was called Mochi in High School.
Nene: Mochi is my favourite.
Jiya: This one or this one *teasing*

Nene smiled while looking down.

Jimin: Ofcourse this one. I'm everyone's favourite. Right Nene *winked*

While everyone was busy teasing Nene, you were playing with Jihyun and Mrs. Kim was admiring you.

Mr. Kim: Enough kids. Nene you should focus on studies right now.
Nene: Yes Appa
Mrs. Kim: Taehyung
Taehyung: Hmm

He replied while eating his food.
You looked at her while sipping on your coffee.

Mrs. Kim: Why don't you give Y/n a baby?

You choked before Taehyung started rubbing your back. He looked at his mom with a confused look.

Mrs. Kim: I mean look how happy she is with Jihyun so you should give her a baby. That way she won't be bored while you will be at work.

Your cheeks started burning. You clenched on your skirt. He looked at your nervous and shy state and thought to tease you.

Taehyung: Eomma, she doesn't let me touch her. *He whined like a kid*

You looked at him shock and hit his thigh. He looked at you and started fake crying.

Taehyung: Eomma she's bad. She orders me and don't listen to me. And if I try to touch her, she warns me that she'll make me sleep on the couch.

Your eyes widened as he was blabbering anything coming to his mind while everyone was controlling their laughter as they know he's teasing you. You were embarrassed.

Mrs. Kim: Is it so my daughter? Does he touch you forcefully?

Jimin bursted into laughter followed by Nene, Jiya, Seokjin and Mr. Kim.

Mrs. Kim: What?

Taehyung looked at you as you were looking down. He understood that it's too much now. You're getting hurt by his words.

Taehyung: You know what Eomma? Y/n makes the best Japchae, Kimchi, Tteokbokki, Fried Rice and Ramyeon. And she always wait for me at the table. She also helps me when I forget about my things.

You looked at him as he smiled warmly at you. You got shy but this time you were not embarassed.

Jimin: Yah Y/n, why did he got you? Couldn't your parents marry you to me? *He whined*
Tae: Jimin do you wanna end up in the hospital?

Like this you spent the whole day with your family. First time you felt a family's love.

At night

You were sitting near the pool with Jiya having a nice talk.

Jiya: And then we married each other.
Y/n: Wow Unnie you had a love marriage.
Jiya: You know Taehyung loves you a lot. It's visible in his eyes and his actions.

You blushed and looked down.

Y/n: We should sleep now. It's late.
Jiya: Let's go.

You stood up and looked behind just to get a big hug making you fall inside the pool with the person. It was Nene who hugged you tightly.

Nene: Unnie he said he'll take me for dinner tomorrow.
Y/n: Nene! We're in the pool!
Nene: Oh I'm sorry.

She jumped out of the pool and helped you out. You stood up. Your Outfit was wet as your bra was visible from your white top.

Jiya: Y/n Go and change of else you'll catch cold. And you came with me Nene.

You walked towards your room.

You opened the door just to find Taehyung talking to someone on phone

You opened the door just to find Taehyung talking to someone on phone. He was back facing you. You went to towards the cupboard and opened it. You started finding your pyjamas when Taehyung ended his call and looked at you.

Taehyung POV

I hung the call and look beside just to see Y/n finding something in the cupboard. Wait is she wet? Her black bra was visible from her wet white top. Her whole body was wet a so do her hair. She's looking very sexy. Fuck No!! I looked down and witnessed a bulge in my pants. What should I do now? Should I approach her? What if she says no? Oh god!

A/n POV

You took out your shorts and top when you felt two mascular arms around your small waist.

Let's leave it here for now but in next episode you will see a lot of cheesy and intense romance. Vote for next part. I love you Guys❤️❤️❤️❤️