The family was over the moon when they got to celebrate Kanya Pooja for Saanvi decking her like little Durga maa.

It was their last day celebration and Kushi was sitting with ladies doing Pooja and Arnav stood with men.

This festival is an unforgettable day of his life. He got remembered, how before few years he saw Kushi in same kind of pandal that caught fire. How he spotted fire in her saree, how much scared he got seeing her amid the fire like a lost child.

He got tears remembering those days. Aakash, shyam, NK and Anurag who stood beside him watched his eyes getting red though they didn't spilt tears.

Kushi on the other hand completed the rituals she follows and her eyes searched for her son and husband.

Arnav smiled to her and came near her.

Arnav - Pooja done ?

Kushi - Hmm......

Arnav - Really ?

Kushi - It's done Arnav ji.

Arnav - Ok. Close your eyes....

Kushi - Why ?

Arnav - Close your eyes Kushi....

Kushi smiled closing her eyes and in few seconds she felt Arnav cupping her cheeks. She opened her eyes only to roll her eyes smiling seeing her husband's doings.

Arnav who knows about ' Sindhoor khela' celebration, took a handful of Sindhoor and applied that on Kushi's partition, her forehead, her cheeks. Kushi showed her hands and he applied Sindhoor on her bangles too....

Kushi - You remember ?

Arnav - You think I don't ?

Kushi - How can I forget that Iam married to World's smartest man....

Arnav rolled her eyes as she laughed at him.

NK - Bhai, what are you doing ?

Arnav - This is one of Kushi's favourite ritual. This is called 'Sindhoor khela'.

Anjali - What does that mean ?

Kushi - Actually this is a ritual when married woman apply Sindhoor on eachother. Some says this is to celebrate the victory of Durga maa and her empowerment, some says that this is celebrated to bring good fortune and prosperity in Husband's and family's life.

Aarti - When we celebrate everything according to you then why this alone should be left behind ?

She took some Sindhoor in her hands and applied the same way like Arnav did sometime before. Kushi took a some and applied it on Aarti, Payal, Anjali and Renu. Everyone clicked pictures together and made good memories.

After Pooja finished Pandit ji took the statue with him to do other rituals.

Kushi was happy over the moon seeing everyone taking efforts to make her happy. She now understood why her father always wanted to get her married in a big family.

As she went and freshen up, she saw NK in the room.

NK - Bhabhi..... Can you come to terrace ?

Arnav - Now ?

NK - Haan.... We have thought to play some games.

Kushi - Really ?

NK - Yes. Chalo na....

Arnav, Kushi and NK went to Terrace along with Aarav who went straight to Rishab and Saanvi and started playing.

Everyone played games and Kushi who was already tired laid on Arnav's lap and slept in no minute.