Chapter 17

Kushi was in her room sketching the designs when Indraneel came inside the study with her milk.

Indraneel - Kushi....

Kushi turned and looked at him smiling - Papa....

Indraneel - Finished your work ?

Kushi - Almost done papa.

Indraneel smiled patting her head - Here, have this milk and do your work.

Kushi smiled getting her cup and concentrated back on her work. He kept looking at her for few minutes and then went out smiling.

Kushi was done with the work and looked at her designs with a satisfactory smile.

Keeping the designs on the table and went to her room. While going she happened to cross Arnav's room. The door was slightly open and he was sleeping.

She went inside and looked at him sleeping innocently. She smiled like nothing. She has said once that she wanted to be a designer and look how much efforts he has took for her. No one till today has done something for her like this. She is so overwhelmed with his efforts. Smiling ear to ear she went out imprinting his sleeping image in her mind.

It was next morning -

Kushi knocked Arnav's room door. Arnav who was almost ready for office looked at her and smiled.

Arnav - Good morning.

Kushi - Good morning Arnav ji.

She extended the chart to him who got that in her hands and smiled.

Kushi - Thanks Arnav ji.

Arnav - You are most welcome.

Kushi - Can I ask you one thing ?

Arnav looked at her amused - You can...

Kushi - Why did you do this much for me ? You have sent designs without my knowledge..... This much efforts for me. Why ?

Arnav - Because you are special person in my life. And this much efforts can be done for you Kushi ji.

Kushi's heart flutter and flied high as she heard that she is special to him. She kept looking at him cherishing the happiness. Arnav who was looking at her designs looked at her making her avert her eyes.

Kushi - I.... I will go down.

Arnav - Ok. I will send this to the organizers.

Kushi - Ji.

She turned to go, looking back at him she flashed her wonderful smile and ran away. Arnav smiled seeing her happy. His efforts are very small compared to what Indraneel and Kushi has done and doing for him. He owe this much to this people.

Arohi - someone is jumping today.....

She said looking at Kushi who was grinning to herself.

Kushi - Why not.... Iam so happy today.

Arohi smiled - This calls for a celebration.

Kushi - Not now. Once I get selected then we will party.

Arohi - Ok.

They both got ready and went out.

Arohi - This Arnav ji is looking so smart day by day na....

Kushi looked at Arnav accepting the fact. Now a days he is looking more charming than before.

Arnav on the other hand submitted the designs to the competition. Kushi got selected for the final round and Arnav informed the same to Kushi who Inturn was happy so much. He also informed that She have to be present there with designed dress for final round.