Chapter 11

Kushi was cleaning the kitchen after the Lunch when NK came inside.

NK - Bhabhi.....

Kushi - Hmm.....

NK - Bhabhi, Iam very scared about Bhai. I have never seen him this way. He is so silent and aloof.

Kushi smiled - How he used to be before ? Was he so jovial or Silent ? How many friends he had ? How good student he was before ? I wanna know everything about him.

NK smiled - You will know everything Bhabhi. But Tomorrow......

Kushi pouted - Why ?

NK - Because tomorrow our Dadi is coming here.

Kushi smiled - Oh....

NK - I have a surprise for Bhai....

Kushi - Teek hei.

NK - Thankyou so much Bhabhi.

Kushi - Why ?

NK - For taking care of our Bhai when he was not himself.

Kushi raised her single brow and crossed her hands. NK laughed.

Kushi - He is my Husband NK.

NK raised his hands as if surrendering - Sorry.

Kushi - You don't have to thank me for anything NK. Arnav ji is my everything. I can do anything that could be the best  for him.

NK - Arnav Bhai is so lucky.

Kushi - Not more than me. Iam very lucky to have him in my life. He is a man anybody could wish for.

NK smiled and went out telling her that he have some work.

And next routine started for Kushi for the Dinner menu. As she have no experience in handling this much people at a single time she is facing a lot if difficulties. But that's ok. Anything for her Husband.

It was night after Dinner -

Kushi came inside their room with Arnav's milk. When she came inside she saw that Arnav was done doing his presentation.

She went near him - Arnav ji....

Arnav looked at her and Kushi extended a glass of milk.

Kushi - Have it.

Arnav silently stood up and moving near his bed he laid on his side. Kushi sighed as tears formed in her eyes seeing his ignorance.

She kept the milk on his side table and glancing Aarav once who was in his deep sleep, she went to her side of bed and laid down.

More tears poured and she let it flow freely without any noise. After their marriage they can count the days they slept without cuddling. And today was one of those fateful day.

She was so upset seeing him like that. She understands the entire situation and all she could do is to pray for everything to be alright.

After almost half and hour Arnav rolled near Kushi in sleep and snuggled to her. Kushi turned and wrapped her arms around him. She kept looking at his face and caressed his hair.

Kushi - May god Shower you with even my share of happiness.

Arnav inturn snuggled to her placing his head on her neck. She kissed his forehead and closed her eyes to let sleep take over her.

It was next morning -

Arnav woke up and saw himself tangled with Kushi. He smiled and kissing her forehead he got up from bed and went towards the washroom to get freshen up and went downstairs.