Epilogue

After 5 months -

Days kept passing but Kushi's doctor doesn't seem to give clearance for Kushi to travel. As she had accident, Doctor didn't wanted to take risk with her little one after learning how weak her womb has become due to that accident. And within Kushi made a good progress in health Five months passed.

But, must say Arnav really had a great time in taking care of his pregnant wife.

On the other side, Kushi's creativity has reached to its next level with maternity fashion. During Aarav's time, she was so nervous and used to have anxiety all the time that she failed to use her time in her creative ideas. Now that she have a whole bunch people for support, she started using her time usefully.

She started designing maternity gowns and shirts that was a huge hit in the market. Raizadas were amazed at how Arnav and Kushi handles their business. If Arnav is the brain, then Kushi is the heart of their company.

Arnav on the other hand started mingling with everyone in a good way. Even though he didn't had any past memories, he started making new ones.

They performed her baby shower in a grand way as she reached her seventh month.

On one fine day when Kushi was seen sitting sadly, the family hovered over her asking for the reason. She with her teary eyes said to the whole family that it was the season of Durga Puja and Bengali people celebrate that in a grand way and she is missing Indraneel very much.

That was all everyone needed. Though they celebrate that as Navratri, this year they started doing preparations for the same festival in Bengali style to surprise Kushi.

Puja day -

As Kushi came out of the changing room, Arnav couldn't stop himself from adoring her. He didn't knew whether it's her red silk saree adorned with matching jewelry or Her little makeup or her chubbiness she gained during pregnancy or her open hairs.... Or else everything together.... His wife looked damn beautiful that day.

Arnav walked to her and held her hands and slowly led her to garden. Kushi was surprised when she saw a typical Durga maa statue in the Pooja place exactly the same she used to see at West Bengal.

Aarti went near her and applied khol behind her ears - Bohot pyaari lag Rahi ho.....

Kushi smiled - Maa, from where Durga maa statue came ?

She smiled - Durga maa has came here to meet her favourite devotee.

Kushi frowned - What ?

Aarti - We are going to follow the rituals according to your tradition this time.

Kushi looked at her shocked and looked at the place that resembled mostly like how she used to do.

Anjali - We are so sorry. We didn't knew anything about all this. We have done as much as pandit ji adviced. If there is anything less please don't get disappointed.

Kushi held her hands - Di this is so beautiful. And thankyou so much for all this. I never expected this.... Thanks....

Dadi - Kushi bitiya, now come and say what should we do now.

Kushi went ahead and started doing Pooja same as how she do....

Arnav on the other side went and stood beside men and watched his wife happily doing Pooja. If he wasn't wrong she had tears in her eyes too.....

So everyday they celebrated according to Kushi's tradition and everyone was amazed looking at how responsible Kushi is when it comes to tradition. They all were excited performing new rituals everyday.