Chapter 48

Arnav and Kushi started to Delhi and boarded their flight. Kushi was excited like never before and her happiness glowed her face somemore if possible. Arnav is happy that she is happy.

Arnav - you are looking quiet excited.

Kushi - we are going to see everyone after so many days na. That's why.

Arnav smiled - ok.

Soon the flight landed in Delhi. Kushi already got their address saying some other reason. Getting inside a taxi they both along with their son reached Shantivan in next half an hour.

They got down the taxi and opening the gates they entered inside the premises.

Dadi, Aarti along with Renu was in garden making arrangements for Payal's Godhbharai.

Kushi silently went and stood behind them who was standing facing their back to her.

Kushi - Aunty ji....

Aarti who heard the sound turned only to get shocking surprise.... Renu and Dadi saw her and got stunned.

Aarti's eyes filled with tears as she saw Kushi. Kushi bend down touching Dadi's feet.

Dadi - Kush raho beta.

Aarti hugged her - How are you ?

Kushi - Iam good.....

Aarti came out of the hug and went near her son and grandson.

Aarti - how are you beta ?

Arnav smiled a little - Good.

Aarti - Arey Aarav...... Come here.....

Aarav who a kind of forget her looked at his father hesitantly.

Aarti understood and smacked her own head - see I forgot..... Come in..... Come in....

Kushi smiled seeing her excitement. She missed all this in these few days..... Aarti walked towards the entrance and just as Arnav and Kushi is about to enter the home when Aarti stopped them.

Aarti - wait wait..... Wait a minute..... I will come......

She walked inside hurriedly shouting - Anurag ji..... Anjali, Aakash..... Dekho koun aaya hei.....

Dadi and Renu giggled at her excited form. Aarti ran towards mandir still shouting for everyone.

Anurag who came out hearing her shout got surprised seeing Arnav and Kushi.... Anjali who came to Raizada mansion for Payal's function and other members also came out and was really surprised to see them early in the morning.

Anurag - Kushi.... Arnav..... Come in why are you both standing there ?

NK - Hi Bhai.... Bhabhi how are you ?

Kushi smiled seeing everyone. She is so happy to see everyone together.

Even before anybody say something further, Aarti came out of mandir with Aarti taal and rice kalash and placed it on the doorstep and infront of kushi.....

Kushi looked at her with overwhelming emotions and happy tears while Arnav got stunned seeing Aarti doing such things.

Aarti - You are coming here for the first time na..... That's why......

Kushi took her dupatta and put that over her head as a veil. Aarti took their aarti and applied tilak on their forehead. Kushi hit the kalash and entered inside the Mansion as the rightful Daughter-in-law of that home.

Arnav truly didn't expect such kind of welcome from this family when he knew how much all this matters to Kushi.

Payal came forward and hugged Kushi happily - Welcome home Bhabhi.....