Chapter 32

Everything was well settled in their lives. Kushi and Arnav was happy being with eachother. Indraneel was happy seeing them together. They roamed around the city together they had fun together. All his worries vanished with time and the trio lived together as a happy family.

It was one fine day when Kushi wanted to do some shopping for her next project. She has committed as a designer for a new film project. So she dragged Arnav with her also.

After searching at the whole Bazaar she got a big bag that was fully stuffed with different fabric materials.

Arnav - Kushi lets wrap up.

Kushi - Ok. Arnav ji..... Where shall we go to office or Home ?

Arnav - We'll go home Kushi. Wait let me call uncle and tell him.

He called his number and it went unreachable. Kushi also tried but still it was the same. So they thought to go to office itself.

They could see a huge hustle bustle in the road. There was a blockage.

Kushi got scared - Arnav ji.... What's happening ?

Arnav - Don't know Kushi..... The whole road is blocked. You wait here itself.....

Arnav got down and asked the police officers near and soon Kushi could see Arnav arguing with police and they are blocking him too. She got down of the car and went near them......

Arnav - Officer..... I need to see my Uncle. Let me go.....

Kushi - Officer what happened ?

Arnav - Kushi they are telling that three companies in this road has been blasted. Iam telling that our company is inside but they are not letting me go.

Kushi became nervous but controlled herself - Officer..... My Father along with 100 of employees are working there. I need to go and check on them. Please let us go.

Officer - Madam ji why are you not understanding.... The whole road has been blocked. Terrorist activities are suspected..... Civilians are not allowed inside.

Kushi and Arnav went near their car.

Arnav - Kushi let's go through the back side. I don't think this people will allow us.

Kushi nodded her head clutching her hands together. she was very much nervous and prayed for her father to be safe.

Parking the car aside the duo sneeked inside the street through the other side of street.

Kushi - Arnav ji..... Everyone will be fine na ?

Arnav - Everyone will be fine Kushi. Come....

He carefully held her hands and duo walked hiding from everyone's eyes. The whole area was messed up and that created more fear in their heart.

As soon as they reached the vicinity of their company they could see that the whole area was burning. Kushi gasped in shock and tears welled up in her eyes as soon as she saw their company was also one of the company that got blasted. She fell down on the floor with an anguish cry calling her Papa.

Arnav on the other hand stood immovable looking at the condition the place he worked all these days. The whole area looked burnt and the chance for a person to survive inside was less than 1%. Actually the blast happened in the near by factory and as they had huge garments in their place it caught fire easily. That means his uncle would be....... His thoughts got broken as he heard Kushi's cry.