Chapter 55

It was next day when Arnav was in the study completing his video conference with his clients. He sat down thinking..... Business needs them and Kushi is not allowed to travel long. What should he do now ?

Anurag - What are you thinking Chote ?

Arnav raised his eyes to look at Anurag standing infront of him with two cups of coffee. Handing him one Anurag sat beside him.

Arnav got the cup and started sipping his coffee - Just a solution for my current situation.

Anurag smiled - I have already shown you some.....

Arnav - But Papa, how that would be possible ?

Anurag - That you have to think.

Arnav sighed rolling his eyes - I will.

Aarti came there - Are you both coming down for Dinner ? Everyone has already assembled.

Arnav - And Kushi ?

Aarti smiled - NK brought her down..... You both come.

Arnav looked at her surprised and both went down to see that everyone was already on the dining.

Arnav - Did you walk all along Kushi ?

Kushi looked at him and shook her head.

Kushi - NK helped me....

Arnav - Ok.

He sat beside her and started having dinner. After dinner everyone retired to their room for sleep.

Kushi was sleeping hugging Arnav and he was lying wide awake. He has decided something and he didn't knew how kushi would take that. She is gonna give him tuff time in that. But that would be the right thing to do now.

It was next day Morning when Arnav woke up early and went to Anurag and Aarti's room and laid in between them.

Aarti who woke up as she heard alarm saw Arnav beside her and smiled. Switching off the alarm she looked at him and caressed his hairs.

Arnav - Good Morning....

Aarti - Very Good Morning....

Anurag who woke up with Alarm sound looked at him lying beside them.

Anurag - Arey chote..... You have found a good way to surprise us every now and then.

Arnav chuckled - Actually I wanted to speak something with you both. That's why.....

Anurag - Tell us....

Arnav held both their hands - Mumma, Papa...... I have given a thought of what you said and I think that's would be right for Kushi now.

Anurag looked at him surprised - Means you are ready to stay here itself ?

Aarti too looked at him expectantly.

Arnav - Kushi can't travel and I can't let Company run like that. So I have decided to go back West Bengal leaving Kushi and Aarav here. There would be no problem right ?

Aarti and Anurag looked at him stunned. He is trusting Kushi with them. That's really a big thing for them.

Anurag - But will kushi agree for that ?

Arnav - No way she would agree easily. But I will convince her.

Aarti - She and Aarav will miss you chote.

Arnav sighed - I know..... But, even if I take them there.... Kushi will be at home and I will be at office. She will be alone. But if she is here, she will have all of you around her. She will kept occupied with you all. Even though she might miss me, she will be happy to be with you all.