Chapter 18

Kushi was sitting at the terrace looking at the Moon. The cold breeze touching her skin have her the much needed peace. She was in her confused state. As she knew that she has been attracted to Arnav, she tried to analyse whether she had same feelings for anyone else ? But No.... She has no such feeling for anyone else. She doesn't gets attracted to anyone else nor anyone else's smile makes her heart flutter. It's only with Arnav she is feeling all this. It's only Arnav who fits the frame of her imaginary Husband qualities.

She smiled Biting her pendant ' Is she in love with him ? ' that thought itself was enough to make her ecstatic. His smile flashed before her eyes. And she smiled wide at the mere thought.

She smiled covering her mouth at the realisation. She loves him. She loves Arnav. Happy tears formed in her eyes and she giggled like a child.

She went downstairs and in the way she bumped with someone. Straightening herself she looked ahead only to get lost in his eyes again.

He was holding her wrapping his arms around her waist and after realisation of love this first touch of his gave goose bumps to her. She could feel the warmth emitting from his body. And her breath got stuck as he saw her smiling.

Arnav - Sambhalke Madam.

Kushi looked down as a red hue started to spread across her face.

Arnav - Careful Kushi ji.

Kushi - Ji....

She ran away from there making him amused. Running to her room she fell on the bed smiling and giggling. Arohi looked at her confused.

Arohi - Kushi what happened ?

Kushi - Nothing. You tell me. Did Arjun called ? He seems to be busy now a days.

Arohi - He has joined business na. So he is quiet busy in learning things there.

Kushi - I miss our college days. How much happy we used to be.... Hein na ?

Arohi nodded smiling - I miss everything too. But what can we do ? It's over.

They both laid on the bed and started conversing recalling their college days. Kushi was over enthusiastic that day. Why not she has found the other part of her heart right ?

Next day as she woke up, she stood confused infront of her wardrobe. She is confused what to wear ? Now she can't wear anything and go infront of the man she loves right ? She has to look presentable and beautiful. She with great difficult selected an yellow colour Anarkali and wore it. Leaving her hair open she opted for surtel accessories and got ready like a fresh flower and went downstairs.

Indraneel looked at her and smiled seeing his beautiful Daughter.

Kushi - Good Morning Papa.

She chirped like a butterfly.

Indraneel - Good Morning Beta.

Kushi - Papa Iam going to Mandir and will reach directly to office.

Indraneel - Ok. Be safe.

Kushi grinned - Ji.

She bid bye and went to Mandir. Folding hands infront of the idol she closed her eyes and started praying.

Kushi - Hey Kaali maa..... Thanks for sending Arnav ji in my life. I love him and I promise to be a good soulmate to him. I will take a good care of him.