Chapter 9

Arnav was sitting in their Garden sipping his coffee. He was in his deep thought remembering about Raizadas. His guts is warning him to stay away from them. He don't want to mess everything more. And he has already thinking to go back to Darjeeling.

Kushi - Arnav ji.....

He looked up to see Kushi along with Aarav has took their dinner to the garden. He smiled wide and Kushi arranged the dinner with the help of maid.

Kushi - Today we will have dinner at garden itself Arnav ji.

Arnav - Ok.

She sat with him and served dinner for them.

Kushi - Waise Arnav ji...... Arjun and Arohi's marriage happened in a good way na....

Arnav - Hmm..... They both were looking happy and their family also. Arjun was looking so happy Kushi. They deserved this.

Kushi - Hmm.

She thought ' He is in a good mood now. If I speak about his family then he will get angry. What shall I do now ? '

She was thinking when her phone started blinking with continuous messages. She frowned and opened her phone only to see that she was added in a new what's app group named ' Mission Milaap '

She gasped seeing Raizada family in that group. She looked at Arnav who was busy feeding Aarav.

NK - Hi everyone.

Anjali - Hi Nannu. What's this new group ?

NK - Mission Milao Arnav singh Raizada with Badi Maa.

Aakash - 😁😁.

Shyam - So what's the plan ?

NK - Now Iam going to Bade papa and Badi Maa's room. Without Bade Papa we can't do anything.

Anjali - Ok. Should we join you ?

NK - No, No.... Iam one man Army Di.

Payal - Self boasting stupid. Go and do the task.

NK - 😡😡 Iam going. Kushi Bhabhi.....

Kushi who was reading - Yes.

NK - Have you spoke to Arnav Bhai ?

Kushi looked at Arnav - No.

NK - Ok. No worries. One step at time. I'll go and speak with Bade Papa. Bye everyone.

Kushi - Bye....

Arnav - Kushi....

She got jerked and looked at him wide eyed - Haan....

Arnav - Keep the phone down and eat Kushi. Afterwards you can scroll your phone.

Kushi - Ok.

She kept the phone aside muting the notifications wondering from where did NK got her phone number.

On the other side -

NK went to see Anurag and found him sitting in the bench outside. He thanked the god and moved near him.

NK - Bade Papa....

Anurag jerked and looked at him wiping his lone tears. He smiled to him.

Anurag - Yes Nanne.

NK - Are you upset ? Shall I come afterwards ?

Anurag - Arey no no. Come..... Come and sit.

NK went and sat near him and after a minute of silence - Bade Papa.... Arnav Bhai kithne badal gaye hein na ? ( Arnav Bhai has changed so much. Isn't it ? )