💫Chapter-28💫

Start from the beginning

Gyuri- Why!?

Hoseok- Oh Don't act innocent Gyuri. We know what are you planning behind our back. Just stop this act and leave from here before Hyung actually kill you.

Hoseok said. Gyuri made a fake confused face before saying

Gyuri- What are you talking about Oppa? What did I even did to you guys?

Jin- Stop The Act Gyuri!! We know you are the one gave posion to Yoongi!!

Gyuri was shocked hearing this but soon her shocked face was replaced with a smirk on her lips.

Gyuri- Oh... So you found out. Good. I did. So what?

Hoseok- Are you mad? You tried to kill you own brother?!

Gyuri- Brother? *Scoff* We are cousins. Remember. And I don't really like that Too go so thought why not end him but that bitch (doctor) saved him.

Hoseok who was holding Jin, Let him go. Jin wet may Gyuri and slapped her on her face.

The slap was so hard that Gyuri almost fell on the ground bit she somehow stood up. But before she could process anything, she found herself in the ground with another sting pain in her right cheek this time.

She looked up and saw Hoseok was also standing with Jin this time.

Jin- I am giving you an hour. Pack your bags and leave Kim Mansion.

Hoseok- And If We again saw you there, We will really not hesitate to kill you.

They both said and walked away from there. Gyuri looked at the walking figures slowly disappearing from her eyesight.

💀Flashback Ends💀

YN- Ohh. Then why is she here again? She hurted my Yoongi Oppa. I hate her.

Hoseok- The feeling is mutual YN. And about her being here....

Jimin- Like Namjoon Hyung and Taehyung, Dad also don't believe in us. He actually always wanted a girl but all his real kids were son so his affection is a little more towards Gyuri.

Hoseok- Gyuri took advantage of this and started coming here telling us that is we refuse she will tell him. And than we all know we can't do anything.

Hoseok said. YN sighed. Hearing all this, she started to hate Gyuri more.

She was in deep thoughts when suddenly something came in her mind. She looked up at the brothers who were talking with each other through their eyes.

YN- Can I ask you one thing?

They both broke their eyes contact and looked at her nodding their heads.

YN- You both no no..... you all don't like Mr. Kim. I mean you don't have a good relationship with him Right?

Jimin and Hoseok were a little surprised that how does she know. They looked at each other and again at her slowly nodding their heads.