Wolf Story pt 3

ADULT SCENE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A pair of large rough hands slowly slid up her calves. Keira groaned in delight as his thumbs grazed the inner parts of her thigh.

"Derrick." The name came out in a breathy whisper and faded into the night.

A rich deep growl reverberated down to in her very core.

A gasp of shock burst from her lips when his cool wet tongue replaced his fingers as his continued is slow assent to her center.

She sighed, letting the name flow from her like a mating call. "Derrick."

Hands achingly inched up her as he kissed and licked his way up her body. He moved slow, so painstakingly, gut wrenching slow as if wanting to fully immerse each of his senses with her. His control unnerved her.

But Keira wanted to be greedy and she wanted to make him loose that control. She grabbed fists full of jet black hair and yanked his head away from her torso. Vivid green eyes shone darkly with desire. She tried to angle her mouth towards his, but he had none of it.

His hands found hers and for a moment she marveled their size. He clasped her wrists together in one of his large palms and pushed her arms above her head, firmly locking her in place. Her back arched bringing her breast towards his taunting mouth.

Those green eyes never left hers. He watch her watching him as he took his time devouring her. Each kiss, each playful nip was filled with such devoted attention, as if he was using his mouth to commit each part of her body to memory.

A squeal deepened into a moan as his teeth clasped firmly around one of her pert aching nipples and began to suck.

Her breaths quickened as he forcefully held her in place, both with his hand pinning her arms above her head, and his eyes dark hunger filled green eyes that dared her to be bold.

She loved those eyes.

She wiggled under his grasp, managing to release her breast from his mouth. The soft cool sheets didn't give her far to retreat, but she didn't want to.

Instead she took advantage of his hold, hooked her slender legs between his and pivoted the pair of them until she straddled his broad chest. Her breasts bounced slightly from the sudden movement and his hungry gaze become ravenous.

His free hand smacked her bare ass loudly as electricity and control buzzed through her. She leaned back, her ass rubbing against his shaft as she littered his face with soft teasing kisses.

Claws replaced fingers, when her lips found his neck and wolf-sharp nails dug into her asscheek.

Kiera gasped, a wild grin on her face. This had been what she'd wanted.

He release her bound wrist and she sat back further against the length of him. She slid off him nimbly, rolling her shoulders as dark red fur sprouted across her smooth bare skin. As he watched her, his green eyes darkened further and became pitch black.

She watch him hold control of his human form long enough to take in the site of him. He was bruised, scared, and malnourished. The long black hair that covered where his ear once was, was course and unkept. Her heart broke slightly at all he had endured, but his magnificence was not diminished in her eyes.

A feeling of ownership engulfed her and she released a howl in anticipation.

He didn't keep her waiting any longer. His body stalked towards her, black claws leading the way. He pounce, fully shifting in mid air as he pinned her once more against soft cool sheets.

She inhaled deeply, surprised when no smell invaded her senses.

Kiera looked towards him in alarm, but was only met with a sad understanding as hands grabbed her shoulders and black eyes returned to green.

They sat up as the walls of the room began to fade away.

"I don't understand. You -"

He pressed a finger against her lips and stroked her hair longingly.

"Can you speak to me?"

He kissed her roughly, but Kiera could already feel him slipping away. 

The man that she would call hers, looked back at her with desperation in his eyes, as he held up three fingers, pointing to each as he spoke his warning. "Elliot's coming, back." With the third word, Derrick disappeared into the void and the rest of the room faded with him into the darkness.