🦋Chapter 22🖤

Start from the beginning

I break the kiss and look at him staring at me lustfully like always, smiling at him telling him it's okay he picked me up and back on the bed again to do our usual routine as all the jinn children watched us as always.

(Umar's POV)

🦋
It's been two months now and nothing changed from Assar's condition, she has luckily regained consciousness but was always crying in pain, seems like every night was always trouble for her, during the day she's fine and at night she's battling for her life. I got the news from aunt Maimuna that last night was the same, the whatsoever jinn tried to suffocate her cause Assar kept complaining she couldn't breath but after they played the Qur'an it went away after some time.

Now I felt very bad for Assar, I no longer had any intent of harming her, looking at her suffering just wasn't making me feel any good, I don't know if it would have felt the same if I was the one causing those pains to her.

During the day I was able to make little conversation as she'll always kept crying why all this was happening to her and she couldn't even remember how everything started she just told me that Halima came into her room and blew a powder on her after that she felt herself being attacked and beaten by invisible creatures. My guess was right Halima was behind all this and the Imams all said they couldn't get rid of the jinn till whatever contract Halima made with the black magic ended then they will no longer have as much power and will be defeated.

I tried going over to check on Arman after the sudden silence during this past few months but whenever I get to the gate I always find myself driving away from it, even though I always pray and recite some duas and even play recitation of the Quran it's always the same, I find myself leaving on my own even though I don't want to and I couldn't fight it.

I was currently with Assar waiting for her to wake up and we'll have our usual daily talk since she no longer hates me like before and I no longer had anymore hatred for her as well, yes I can't believe it and the happiest about it was Kabir.

"Hey" I hear a weak voice say getting my attention

"Hi, you're awake" I said looked at her as she nodded, her face is still as pale as always I'm not sure I'll ever see a smile on this face again, but Alhamdulillah she's alive and breathing and that's what's important.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her as she starts crying

"Terrible, I don't why all this has to happen to me, I don't know what's happening to me, everyday I'm closer to my death yet the death never comes, I'm tired of all this suffering I just want to die so it could all end" she said crying as I just stared at her, I couldn't blame her for saying all this, even I felt death would be better, going on for 2 months continuously fighting to survive every night wasn't an easy thing, now both my aunts no longer sleep at night, they'll have to stay awake for Assar so they could be on alert by anything about to happen.

"Don't wish that, everything will come to an end soon" I say to her as she just kept on crying, no encouraging words worked for any of us at this point, but we're never giving up and In sha Allah we would win.

Can't believe Halima was evil enough to involve black magic, I can't believe she's my cousin, I have to report this to the family before she kills anyone I'm still holding back cause of Assar's mum who's telling me not to cause we haven't caught her red handed yet.

"Assar stop crying, your tears won't solve anything, I know you're in pain but you should pray, that's the only thing that can help us" I said to her as her tears increased, it's not her fault I can understand her pain.