*3rd Person POV*

Outside the cafeteria, Sun and a blue-haired guy are walking together as Sun relates the events which took place during the last chapter.

Blue hair: "Man, that's harsh."

Sun: "I know, we were all fighting side by side. She was super fast, he was very strong and I threw a banana at a guy, which sounds gross, but it was awesome."

Blue hair: "Nice!"

Sun: "Right? And the best part is, they're Faunus. But that's a secret, okay?"

Blue hair: "Got it." Sun leans in close in order to stress the importance of this secret.

Sun: "And not a, "I'm gonna go tell Scarlet the second Sun turns his back secret", I'm talking secret secret."

Blue hair: "Whoa, chill out, man, okay? I got it. I got it!"

Sun: "You better." The view shows the windows into the cafeteria where food splatters into the panes as students run around. At one point, Jaune is the one splattered into the window. "I just don't want to screw this up, you know? The people here are the coolest! No offense to you guys."

Blue hair: "None taken."

Sun: "They're just in here. I'm really excited for you to meet them. So be cool, okay? You're gonna be cool, right?"

Blue hair: "Dude." Sun looks at the blue-haired guy from his feet to his face. The guy's teeth gleam as he smiles.

Sun: "Good point."

*Back to 1st Person POV*

While people were screaming and exiting the cafeteria, Team JNPR were currently building a tower of tables away from us. This turned into a food fight between Team RWBY and Team JNPR. As for my team, we split off into our respective pairs. Nero and I are with Team RWBY while Rosa and Vert are with Team JNPR. After that, we heard laughing.

Nora: "Ahahahaha! I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!" Team JNPR with Vert and Rosa are shown to be standing atop the completed tower of tables stacked in a ramshackle manner. Ruby stomped her foot on a table and points at our enemy.

Ruby: "Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful!" Ruby crushes a carton of milk in her hand. "It will be delicious!"

RWBY/AN: "Yeah!"

Nora: "Off with their heads!"

Nora jumps down from the top of her tower, and the food fight began. They started by throwing a lot of watermelons in our direction.

Ruby: "Yang! Turkey!"

Yang rolls over to the turkeys and sticks her fists inside them, proceeding to block and punch the melons as they speed toward her. Blake jumps over Yang and grabs two baguettes. Yang launches her turkeys at Pyrrha, who dodges them but they end up hitting and knocking out Jaune.

Pyrrha grabs her own baguette and swings down at Blake, who blocks it with both baguettes. Pyrrha and Blake duel in a one-on-one fight. Despite Blake's attempt to disorient Pyrrha with her shadows, Pyrrha knocks her back and throws three more baguettes to Yang, with the last knocking her down as well.

Over with Nero, he and Rosa stand opposite of each other. Nero is wielding a baguette in his left hand while Rosa is holding a tomahawk steak on her right hand.

Rosa: "Fire versus ice. We both know who will come out on top. And it's gonna be me!"

Nero: "I would like to see you try. Try and defeat me, if you can."