𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Start from the beginning

Bella stood outside of the lockwood mansion, waiting for Bonnie and Caroline. She had messaged Rebekah telling her to meet her at Tyler's but she got no response.

"Arabella salvatore, that dress on you is absolutely gorgeous." She turned around and smiled softly at the grinning caroline.

"Thank you, care. And you look stunning." Bella complemented back as Caroline's grin widened. "Where's bonnie?"

"She said she's on her way." Caroline tilted her head as she looked at her phone. "She said she won't be long." Bella hummed as she turned to Caroline, who was looking at her with narrowed eyes.

"Yes, Caroline?" Bella raised a brow as Caroline sighed.

"Damon told me something. I'm just trying to comprehend it." Caroline kept her eyes narrowed as Bella rolled her eyes. "I'm serious! When he told me you use to be in Cahoots with klaus, I was surprised!"

"Oh, my god." Bell breathed out as she ran her hands over her face.

"He said he's only told me! And maybe elena, but I am keeping your secret, do not worry." Caroline grinned as Bella smiled at her. "Bonnies here!" The turned to see the dark haired girl walk towards them.

"Hey, bon bon. You look stunning." Bella greeted the girl as bonnie smiled sheepishly.

"Thank you, els. So do you two." She pointed to the two girls.

"Now come on, I want to see what Tyler's done." Caroline grabbed the two girls' arms.

Bella walked into the Lockwood mansion, bonnie and Caroline by her side. She looked at all the people around her with wide eyes. "How did he plan a better party than me so fast?" The three looked around as Caroline scoffed. "Is that a band outside?"

"Who are all these people?" Bonnie asked.

"Where is the alcohol?" Bella frowned as she looked around. Caroline titled her head as Bella shrugged. "What? A girl had needs and alcohol is one of them."

"This is weird. Where is Tyler?" Caroline shook her head as she stormed off. Bella sighed as she turned to bonnie with a shrug before walking outside, quickly getting a drink of alcohol.

She walked past the crowds of people as the music got louder before the song finished. "Good evening, everyone!" Bella groaned as she looked up at the stage to see klaus. "I wanna thank you all for being here with me to celebrate." He smirked as the crowd cheered. "It's been a long time coming."

Bella drank her drink as she tried to ring Rebekah for the 50th time, but getting no answer, making her groan

Bella drank her drink as she tried to ring Rebekah for the 50th time, but getting no answer, making her groan. "What's wrong with you, love?" She breathed in as she turned around to see the grinning Klaus.

"Your sister is not answering me and the only reason I am here is because of her." Arabella sighed as she placed her phone in her jacket. "You haven't seen her, have you?"