The Boyfriend/Girlfriend Tag Part 1

You woke up incredibly late and bored. It was a Tuesday and you were out of school for the summer. You decide to eat some lunch and check your phone while eating. You and your boyfriend, Daniel, were both YouTubers. You both had a little over a million subscribers. Many people were requesting the Boyfriend/Girlfriend tag so you decided to text Daniel to see if he wanted to film it today.

To: Danny Boi 💕

Do you wanna come over and film the boyfriend/girlfriend tag today?? 😁

From: Danny Boi 💕

Sure!! I'll be over in an hour! 😘

To: Danny Boi 💕

Okay. Love you. 💕

From: Danny Boi 💕

Love you. ❤

You then went up to your room and did your normal routine. You picked out a muscle tank that said, "Good Vibes," and some high waisted shorts. You curled your hair loosely and wore a white flower crown. You then slipped on some plain white Toms and began getting your camera set up. You realized that you needed to come up with your questions for the tag, so that's what you did. Daniel arrived just as you were finishing your questions.

"Hey, did you get all of your questions ready?" you ask.

"Yep," he says.

"So who's video are we doing first?" you ask.

"Let's do yours first, because I know everything about you," he says.

"That's what you think," you say.

"I think that if we get a question wrong, we get to put whipped cream in each others faces," Daniel states.

"Okay! Sounds good," you say.

You guys decide to take the video outside because of the whip cream.

Finally, you start the video.

"Hey guys, it's y/n, and today I am here with my boyfriend, Daniel, and we are going to do the Boyfriend tag!" you say.

"If Daniel here gets a question wrong, I get to smack him in the face with a plate full of whipped cream," you say, "So let's get started."

You turn to Daniel.

"So first question is, what was my favorite color from the ages 4-5?" you ask.

"Y/N! How am I suppose to know that?" Daniel asks.

"I've told you this before. I know I have," you say while laughing.

"Um, I'm gonna have to say pink," he says.

"Nope!" you say and slam the whipped cream in his face.

"What was it then?" he asks.

"Green. Remember I used to live in that horrible green house, but when we moved in I thought it was the coolest thing ever," you explain.

"Oh yeah! That house was horrible," he says.

"My next question is, who did I see at the first ever concert I went to?" you ask.

"Austin Mahone!" Daniel says.

"Correct!" you say.

"Okay, next question, what's my all time favorite song?" you ask.

"Um, Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney?" he asks.

"Yes!" you say, "Wow you're actually not doing as bad as I thought you would."

"Wow thanks," Daniel states.

"Okay, so what is something that I have a huge obsession with?" you ask.

"I don't know, um, makeup?" he says.

"Nope!" you say as you slap whipped cream in his face again.

"What is it then?" Daniel asks.

"Candles," you say while laughing.

"Seriously? How did I not remember that?" he questions himself.

"I don't know," you laugh.

"Okay so this one you better get right. Where did we meet?" you ask.

"At the American Idol auditions. You were there because your friend was auditioning," he states obviously proud of himself.

"Good. Now these last five questions are from Twitter," you state.

"Who are my favorite male and female YouTubers?" you ask.

"Oh I know this! Your favorite guy YouTuber is Mikey Murphy and your favorite girl YouTuber is Bethany Mota," Daniel states.

"Correct!" you state.

"Okay, so last year I met one of the two favorite YouTubers. Which one was it?" you ask.

"Um, Mikey Murphy?" Daniel questions.

"Wrong!! It was Bethany," you state and hit him in the face with the whipped cream.

"This next one is also a fan question and they ask, who is my woman crush?" you ask.

"Becky G," he states.

You act like you are going to hit him with the whipped cream but then back off.

"Right!" you yell.

"Okay, what's my current favorite T.V show?" you ask.

"Finding Carter," Daniel says.

"Yep! Okay final question, who is my OTP?" you ask.

"I don't know," Daniel says while thinking, "Me and you?"

"While that was cute, no. Becky G and Austin Mahone," you say and hit him with whipped cream.

"C'mon I should have gotten that right because of how cute that was," Daniel states.

"Nope. So you got 6 out of 10 right, so nice effort," you tell Daniel while laughing.

Then you turn back to the camera.

"So that was the boyfriend tag and I hope you enjoyed. We did the girlfriend tag on Daniel's channel go check that out. I love you guys! Bye!" you finish as you put your hand over the lens.

A/N

Aye. So I'm actually really proud of this and I'm fully aware that some people don't like the same things that I put in here, but I just used things that I like so replace the answers to the questions with whoever/whatever you like. 😂