Chapter 15: The Banquet

Start from the beginning

"She was here the last time I worked with her," y/n responded confidently.

"And when was the last time again?" Bilal inquired, curious about the details.

Y/n paused for a moment before replying, "A few months ago."

"Cool. So she might be elsewhere," Bilal concluded.

Undeterred, the two continued their search, navigating through the darkness. Moonlight seeped through a large hole in the roof, offering limited visibility. "I can't see much, y/n," Bilal commented.

"I can. I sense something moving around us," y/n said, relying on his enhanced senses. As he concentrated, his heightened awareness warned him of impending danger. "Get back!" y/n exclaimed, using his glitching powers to push Bilal aside just in time. A large object crashed to the floor, raising a cloud of dust.

From the settling dust emerged a formidable figure - a large robot. "I hesitated because I wasn't sure if you were Radiants. But you're clearly not humans either. Who are you?" the robot questioned, wielding an Odin menacingly.

"Radiant or human, our identities are none of your concern. The question is... who, or what the hell are you?" y/n retorted with determination.

"A being or a machine, my identity is none of your concern," the robot responded cryptically, raising its weapon towards them.

"Oh, you're trying to be funny, huh?" Bilal scoffed, ready for action.

"Move!" y/n commanded, and the two agilely dodged the spray of deadly bullets, using their abilities to their advantage. As the bullets struck a pillar, a part of the floor above crumbled, but y/n and Bilal managed to evade the falling debris.

"Enough of this!" Bilal's anger flared. Transforming into a cloud of black mist, he lunged towards the robot, exerting great force to push it against a wall, momentarily stunning it and causing it to drop its weapon. In response, the robot swiftly retrieved a knife from a compartment in its arm, preparing to retaliate.

Y/n, poised with his Sheriff, was also ready to battle when a voice suddenly interrupted the intense standoff. "Enough!" a woman's commanding voice echoed through the shadows. "It's alright, KAY/O," she said, stepping into the light.

As the dust began to settle, the figure emerged from the shadows - a woman with a confident and composed demeanor, standing before y/n and the robot. The tension in the room eased slightly as they took in her presence.

"It's been a while, Hazal," y/n said, lowering his gun, clearly recognizing the woman before him. Although she seemed pleased to see him, she still glared at him with a mix of emotions. "I told you not to look for me, y/n. We agreed to go our separate ways," Hazal said firmly.

"There's someone I'd like you to meet," y/n responded, his voice tinged with anticipation. Bilal, still a cloud of black mist, emerged from behind Hazal, his voice taking on a monstrous tone as he whispered, "Hazal."

Hazal's eyes widened in surprise as she looked up to see the enigmatic black mist above her. The mist slowly descended, materializing into Bilal before her eyes. The sight of him brought tears to Hazal's eyes, and she rushed towards him, overcome with emotions.

"Bilal," she whispered with a mix of joy and sadness, embracing him tightly. The two shared a heartfelt moment, reuniting after a long time apart. Y/n watched the emotional reunion with a sense of relief, glad to have brought them back together. "I knew you'd want to see each other," he said softly, giving them some space.

"Seni çok özledim (I missed you)," Hazal whispered, tears still streaming down her cheeks. Bilal returned the embrace, tears escaping from his own eyes. "Ben de seni özledim, bacım, (I missed you too, sister)" he replied gently. Hazal then pulled away slightly, placing her hands on his cheeks. "Seni sonsuza dek kaybettiğimi sandım! (I thought I've lost you forever!)" she said, her voice filled with both relief and lingering sadness.