Chapter 13

*Juan Pov*

It's been two weeks since I have been thrown in this prison and I still couldn't do anything. Everyday I am pleading each guard to atleast take me near Kendrick.

No one is budging saying Connor ordered them to not to disturb their Prince. Even their Prince asked all of them to follow Connor's orders.

You did a grave mistake Friend. How could you trust a man like Connor? No one is even saying what is actually happening and happened in our Kingdom.

I was given food everyday which made me think about Amy every passing second. How is Melody? How is Amy? Are they safe?

I almost lost the hope but then I saw the miracle infront of me well if you can call him that. I am looking at a young man who must be 16 or 17years old looking at me like I am god.

"The great Juan! What are you doing here Sir?" He asked shocked.

"Miracle! Err.. what is your name?" I asked him.

"It's Shan Sir." He replied still looking at me shocked.

Before I could utter anything he continued saying "I want to become like you Sir like always. I just started getting training from few guards and I want to get trained by you one day."

"That's good! Listen..." I started to say but he cut me off saying "I will do everything you ask me to so that I can get trained as a best soldier for our Kingdom."

"You will..." I started to say and he again cut me off saying "I will give my life for this Kingdom Sir. I already have everything I need and all I need is your blessings and little training."

When he said that I looked at him up and down who is looking equal to a creeper plant on the walls. And did he say he have everything he need?

"My Mom says that I am so strong and that too just yesterday when I helped her in holding the vegetable bags." He added making me groan and sigh at a time.

"Shan! Listen to me and listen to me carefully." I said in power voice.

"Yes sir!" he said saluting me.

"I am here to train the next best warrior for the Kingdom." I said and immediately his eyes widened.

"Really? Then why didn't no one told me that?" he asked frowning.

"Because that is a secret. Now I will give you some task and you need to complete it." I replied and he nodded his head.

"Go near Prince carefully and say 'Juan is in prison because of Connor'." I said looking at him.

"I will! But no one is being allowed to meet our Prince." He said frowning more.

"That is your task. You need to escape all the obstacles and reach our Prince. When you say this you will win the task." I said and he immediately grinned.

"Then will you train me?" He asked expectantly.

"Ofcourse! I am giving you my word that I will be the one who is going to train you everyday." I replied and his face burst out with lot of joy.

"I will not disappoint you Sir." Saying this he left the Prison.

God I took this miracle just because I am thinking you have sent it. Please be with him and make him succeed.

*Kendrick Pov*

"Bess! How much more time will it take? You said one month is enough but now it is nearly two months since I came here." I said looking at her.

"Kendrick! This is not so easy. Even I don't know why it is taking this much time. One month was enough." She said going through her herbs more.

"This is very important Bess. Many decisions will be taken soon." I said ruffling my hair which became my habit.

"What are you saying?" She asked Frowning.

"It's nothing! Now I need to see results no matter what." I replied and walked outside the room.

"Prince Kendrick!" I heard someone calling me and I turned to see Uncle standing there.

"What is it Uncle?" I asked him continuing my way towards the library.

"The whole Kingdom is in sadness. Why don't we celebrate an occasion to make them come out of their worry a little?" He asked.

"What is it that is in your mind?" I asked him turning towards him.

"Your nuptials with my Daughter Bess." He replied smiling.

I stood there calmly infront of him and said "No! I can't marry her."

"Why is that?" he asked frowning.

"Because I can't." I replied in monotone.

"Why can't you? This was decided from way back. Even Bess is waiting for this then why you can't?" He asked.

"Because I am already marri...ed." I replied before I can stop myself and waited for his shock reaction.

"Yeah, yeah! You are married to that Princess Melody. But now we can't go on with that marriage right." He said shaking his head in anger.

"How do you know that?" I asked him frowning.

"What?" he asked me shocked and then for one seconds his eyes widened.

"How do you know that I am wedded to her? I didn't share this news even to my own Mother. Even you said that it is not true when they travelled to our Kingdom." I asked him not liking his face which is getting pale by each second.

"I.. King Ronald told me before losing his conscious." He replied and looked at me.

"Right! I forgot about that." I said nodding my head and he immediately breathed in relief.

When he left the room I thought about what he actually told everyone along with me. He told us that when he left the Kingdom to do checks around it like everyday he saw few people attacking my Father who is coming to our Kingdom.

Those people are the guards of Velimar Kingdom and my Father went into subconscious before my Uncle could reach there.

After fighting all of them, he brought my Father along with him to the Kingdom and told everyone what actually happened.

From that Day Bess started healing his injuries and by today it is two months since she started the procedure. When I reached the Kingdom everyone are with fury towards the Kingdom of Velimar along with my Mother.

Bess told me that my Father will wake up in one month when I arrived but he is still in unconscious state.

I can't tell anyone about my wedding to Melody otherwise people all over the Kingdom will not follow my orders and may just go on a war on Velimar by themselves.

I am hiding this information to keep my hold on them and stop them from doing anything irrational.

I want to know the truth from my Father and no one. There is a chance that King Albert might have backstabbed us but I can't believe that with my whole heart so I am waiting for my father.

As for Melody I have thought of sending some messenger but I can't do that as everyone is sure that the Velimar Kingdom did this and they hate them even more.

Then I thought she will be safe in her own Kingdom so I tried to find something to make all the people back off from harming anyone without knowing the truth.

But now hearing Uncle Connor I got suspicion on him. Even though after the suspicion I can't believe he would do any harm to our Kingdom.

But why does he have the need to lie to me? I thought frowning more.

I went inside the room where my Father is laid down and decided to stay here until he wakes up. I can't take any risk and I wish he wakes up soon....

--------------------------------

So... thats what happened or thats what being thought by everyone there...

New character shan... Isn't he sweet little kid.....

Kendrick will know the truth in the next chap..... Anyone waiting? who am i kidding right.... :P

How is the chap guys??

Comment plz and vote...................