Chapter 10

*Amy Pov*

I glanced at Melody to see that she is still looking around the palace by walking. Few guards are placed for her and they were following her.

In two days she has to find some way to save Juan otherwise he will be dead by these people in no time.

Today when I went to give him his food I saw that he is also fidgeting thinking about how to escape from this danger maybe.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him opening the cell.

"I am thinking about what actually happened to Kendrick for him to act like this." He replied thinking even more.

"The words have passed what happened at the Kingdom of Hulind all over the people and it seems like it passed from none other than Candice." I said with anger for that woman.

"How are the people reacting?" He asked looking at me.

"You will be surprised." I replied shaking my head.

"Tell me!" He asked frowning.

"They started hating two main people and one of them is being hated more." I replied.

"Don't turn me in circles Amy. Tell me properly." He demanded.

"They hate Prince Kendrick and Melody. And they hate Melody more than the Prince." I said sighing.

"What? From where is that even seems logical?" he asked running his fingers through his hair.

"I don't know what Princess is thinking about but for few days she is completely frowning all the time." I said looking at him.

"I hope you will be safe and alive." I added placing a peck on his lips.

"Why did you do that?" He asked holding me before I can leave.

"I don't know whether you will be alive or not after these two days and I want to have something from you to remember you forever. So I got my first kiss from you." I replied sadly.

"You want to have your first kiss from me right? Then have it properly women." Saying that he crashed his lips to mine and slowly nibbled them.

We don't have time for the slow one so I immediately put the speed and kissed him passionately letting him know what I feel about him with this one kiss.

When he released me after we were out of breath, I rushed from there not having the strength to even look at him now.

I think it was the best thing I have done in my life rushing from him because as soon as I reached Melody's chamber she was clinging on to the wall as an unconscious state appeared on her face.

I reached her and helped her to lie on her bed. After that I called an elder woman who knows how to find out the reasons for illness.

I didn't inform anyone thinking Melody may not want to have audience at present.

After sometime of inspection she slowly got and said "There is no danger to her health. She is with child. Care should be taken more than normal."

I just got rooted in my place hearing such a good news but will all this happening around how will Melody deal with this.

I can't let this news out without Melody's consent. So I looked at the woman and said "This news should not leave this chamber no matter what."

The woman smiled nodding and left the chamber after telling me the measures Melody have to take to protect her child and herself from illness.

I sat beside Melody and started applying warm cloth on her forehead. Few minutes later she got up asking "What happened?"

"I don't know how to break this news Melody. But... but you are with child."I replied looking at her.