Chapter 7

*Kendrick Pov*

Why my thoughts are completely got involved by one girl? She is not any girl but my wife.

I saw the hurt in her eyes even though she tried to cover it up. I couldn't help but feel little guilt that it was because of me that hurt appeared in those eyes.

It is true that I was so not looking forward for our wedding but on that day when I looked at her while giving vows I accepted the marriage completely.

When I pecked her cheek I actually wanted to kiss those lips of hers. But looking at the innocent eyes staring at me I couldn't bring myself to do it and make her uncomfortable.

I really got nervous about our wedding night and was made to have some spirit for my nerves by the guests in the celebration party which was held after the wedding.

When I entered her chamber and saw her in that gown made most of my nervous thrown out of the palace. But when she turned away I wanted to make her look at me.

Slowly I got myself lost in that one kiss and the actions that were followed were the most passionate feeling I have ever felt and infront of them our kiss didn't stood a chance.

When I woke up I thought that I should have atleast had a small talk with her before all this but felt relieved when she said that she is ok with it.

This whole month I got to know her slowly and I opened up a little getting myself known to her. When Juan said my intentions before I have reached her Kingdom all I wanted was to strangle Juan.

She finally understood me and that made me respect her more. But today when she confessed her fondness to me I couldn't bring myself to reciprocate it.

Then why am I thinking about only her throughout the whole journey? I thought looking ahead that I have reached near my Kingdom and saw my Uncle Connor riding towards me.

I smiled and sped my horse to reach him soon.........

*Melody Pov*

"Is there any news about him?" I asked Juan like everyday.

Like everyday from past two weeks Juan, Amy and I are strolling in our garden. It's been two weeks since he left for Hulind but still didn't return.

We thought of sending the messengers after one week itself but heard that the guards have been doubled around the Kingdom and no one is being entered inside.

"I am sorry to say this but we still have no news regarding Prince Kendrick." Juan said apologetically.

"You need not apologize Juan." I said smiling.

These two weeks I have got close to Juan which is not at all surprise to me at all. Juan is that kind of person who can make anyone his friend.

"What are you thinking Amy?" Juan asked her with a teasing smile.

She rolled her eyes at him and turned towards me saying "Maybe he is in some danger."

My eyes widened hearing that and I gripped Juan's hand. He assured me patting my hand and glared at Amy.

"Think before you let the words come out of your mouth Amy. You can't say whatever you want to." Juan scolded her.

"I was just expressing my concern. He is my King too and I am supposed to have concern. I am just worried about him and Melody." Amy said glaring back at Juan.

With that they both started their own bicker. Like I said Juan can make any person his friend or a friend who will fight with him.

And that can be proven even strong by the way Amy has got close to him. I never thought Amy has this side in her to even fight like this.

She even started addressing me by my name when we are alone or with Juan and Agnes and she is not that shy anymore as she got used to the environment. I sigh again thinking about my husband.

Agnes made me feel normal again saying that the men may not get attached too easily and some times they don't even know what they are feeling.

But what is the real reason for him to not be here even after all these days? I know that the whole Kingdom is getting worried thinking about this.

I have been staying in my Kingdom itself even after nearly two months of wedding and that is not at all good as no one accepts that at all.

In the evening I was called to the council room to discuss some important matter. I went inside and sat on my throne to listen what they all want to say.

"Princess I know like us you are also thinking when Prince Kendrick and King Ronald will return to take you with them." My Father said and I nodded at him.

"So we came to a conclusion to take you there so that we need not wait for anyone." He finally said.

"But..." I started to say but got cut by him saying "I know we should wait but it has passed the time which can be given to them. We can't just wait for them forever."

"Ok King Albert! We will do as per your wish." I said smiling.

He nodded and immediately arrangements were made for that day itself to travel for Hulind Kingdom.

I spend some time with Agnes and left the palace with taking Amy with me. Juan as my protector rode his horse behind my chariot.

"Are you excited Melody?" Amy asked me in a whisper.

"More than you know Amy." I replied smiling.

We camped few times in the middle of the travel whenever my Father felt tired. In the beginning Uncle Cole wanted to come with me but Father insisted that he will come as he needs to even discuss some matters with the King Ronald.

And finally we were near to the Kingdom. When Guards stopped us from entering the border of the Kingdom, Juan asked them to let us pass through.

If Juan was not with us then we wouldn't have even got passed through these guards and that is for sure.

When we were about to enter the Kingdom gates Juan reached near me and said "I will go and meet my parents Princess. It's been so long."

"Sure Juan but we will not be stopped anymore right?" I asked him worriedly.

"No Princess! The message about your arrival must have already reached the King and the Prince." He replied.

When I nodded he went in the different direction to meet his parents. I glanced at Amy to see her frowning and I know the reason.

"Don't worry Amy he will be with us after some time. Don't feel bad that he didn't informed you." I said teasing her and she blushed looking away.

Now I looked ahead to see that we are going near the palace and all the people are looking at me with confusion.

I just smiled at them because I am too happy to be with my husband again and to be at the place which will be my home forever.

I just can't wait anymore Kendrick and I want to see you right now.......

-----------------------------

So.... what will or may happen?????

I am going to finish this story soon as i have many other stories to write.....

How is the chap guys????

Comment plz and vote.........