Chap 22

Because Mr. Gong is quite famous in the business world, the accident that happened has been widely spread through many media. Although many people do not understand the specific crime process in the suspect's confession, there are still people like teacher Nabdao who know that there are many other people besides Saifah who are also in trouble.

"How are you?" As Sailom sat in the chair across from her in the counseling room, Nabdao asked.

That day, when Nabdao heard this news on TV, she couldn't sit still. And recently, the news that Saifah confessed to the crime made her even more worried, so she immediately contacted Sailom. But then, all sorts of things happened that made him not want to talk about it with anyone. But from the familiarity and concern for the two brothers, thinking about the unfairness of fate, she wanted to give Sailom a hand, so she made an appointment to meet him before the first class started.

"I've seen all the news." When she was alone with Sailom in the counseling room, Nabdao said.

"Yes." Sailom lowered his head silently, not because he didn't want to talk, but because even someone close to his brother like him, he didn't know much more than others.

"Honestly, I don't believe Saifah did that. From what we know, Saifah isn't bad enough to do such a serious thing."

Nabdao expressed his displeasure, causing Sailom to raise his head, thinking that she would believe that Saifah did the same as the others, because even Kanghan believed it.

"I also believe that he wouldn't do that. To be honest, I feel like this has a lot of suspicious points, but I don't know who to consult."

"Before you could tell me, maybe I could find a way to help Saifah."

Sailom nodded, then relied on his memory to tell Miss Nabdao all the details that happened that day. She finished listening as if thinking, until her eyebrows furrowed.

"Strange." Nabdao has a similar feeling.

''If Saifah really wanted to kill Kanghan's father to kill his mouth. Why didn't you run away after that, on the contrary, the whole person trembled as if in fear, and sat there waiting for people to come to be discovered?"

"I feel like he's being forced to take the blame for someone else."

"I really don't feel good" to let things go as they are. Even innocent people could end up in jail."

"So what should I do now?"

"You have to hire a lawyer to fight the case, because the case is still in the trial stage. But if we go a step too slow....Saifah will really go to jail."

Sailom listened attentively to his teacher's advice, but he was still troubled because hiring a lawyer would cost a lot of money, but now he didn't have much money left in his hand.

"I know a lawyer who can help you. Either way, I'll help you with this." Although the theft charge is not serious, the charge of willful murder can cause Saifah to face life in prison. Therefore, she needs a reliable lawyer to help solve this problem.

"Yes, I'll have to bother you."

"Don't worry, as for the money, I'll help you deal with it first."

"I can't sitter you with this. Let me make my own money first."

"But Sailom...."

"I understand, but I really don't want to bother anyone anymore."

Although he knew Nabdao had enough money, he also knew that it was money she saved to study abroad. So he didn't want to bother her, because he had already bothered a lot of people. Sometimes Sailom even thought, if he hadn't continued to tutor Kanghan at that time, perhaps these bad things could have been avoided.