Chap 15

The whistle signaled the gathering sounded, the players of the blue shirt team entered the field one by one, preparing for the test match to start in a few minutes. His sharp eyes were looking back and forth on the stage, in his heart he knew very well that the person he wanted to meet might not have arrived at this time.

Woke up this morning and saw that Sailom still had a slight fever, so Kanghan went out to buy him food and wrote a short line on a piece of paper.

(After eating porridge, you must take your medicine on time, don't be stubborn.)

When he saw that he wanted to wake up, he immediately left the house to go to school.

At this moment, Kanghan didn't hate Sailom's worries a bit in his heart, but he didn't dare to look at it directly, because in his heart there was still no way to determine it. Especially when he passed a small basket of umbrellas by the bedroom door, just enough time to spot two windmill-patterned umbrellas placed in the same place.

His heart was pounding like crazy. Those faint past events gradually became clear, combined with all the things that had happened between the two of them, even while he was amazed, the feelings became stronger and stronger. Although he didn't know how to face Sailom when he met again, but right now he wanted to receive someone's support, moreover he also hoped that the person in his mind could be with him. this time.

The blue team divided the players into two teams and started playing. The ball is kicked into the middle of the field and it is a battle that determines the fate of the starting player and the substitute. So, the first half was tense as everyone tried to play to the best of their ability and compete with each other without compromise. And a rookie like Kanghan barely had any possession of the ball before the final whistle of the first half sounded.

Kanghan returned to the yard to rest, just about to raise his head to drink water from the bottle, when suddenly, in the stands full of students, his gaze swept over. The strange thing is that among so many people, he was able to target Sailom clearly. Even if there were more people than now, he could still find you easily.

Sailom's fever had subsided last night, and now he was almost completely healed, with a rosy face and a faint smile, which brought Kanghan to life once again.

" What did you say?"

Seeing the people in the stands move their mouths, Kanghan muttered something in a low voice as if speaking to himself.

" Try your best."

This time, Sailom tried to open his mouth to let the other person see his sound, Kanghan smiled more cheerfully, nodding in return.

" Thank."

Early in the second half, who barely touched the ball in the first half. Having held the ball many times has shown the coach to see the bright spot in this rookie's play.

"Pass it to me!" Guy, who was on Kanghan's team, shouted because he saw that the opposing team was about to surround Kanghan, and he was afraid that the team would lose.

"Help me stop them." Kanghan just saw his position can easily shoot the ball, and football is a team sport, teammates also have an obligation to support each other, even though the person he opened his mouth to ask for help was the wrongful family. alley.

Kanghan leads the ball close to the opponent's goal, from his position if the accuracy of the shot is good enough he can easily score for the team. When he saw that there was no player of the opposing team in the front area to stop him, moreover the selection match was about to end in a few minutes, so Kanghan confidently aimed for the ball and made a hit. strong shot.