Chap 13

If there was an award in this world, despite being brokenhearted but still loving and blessing the other, Sailom felt he should be the best candidate for that award. Obviously, Pimfa wouldn't be able to refuse Kanghan, the two of them had been friends for many years and they were a perfect couple in every way. So when the school announced that it would hold a sports festival next month, it also asked the sophomores to take on this event. Sailom immediately added Kanghan's name to the position of captain of the cheer squad, because he knew Pimfa was in charge of the team, which could give the two the intimate contact Kanghan wanted.

"I don't want to be on the cheerleading squad." One night before going to bed, Kanghan complained to him again.

"But don't you want to apply for the Department of Communication? This can give you more experience to add to your resume and also give you some edge in the college admissions interview. learn more."

Kanghan saw him with an excited expression explaining, as well as when he was announced that he would become a member of the cheerleading squad, compared to Sailom's cold and indifferent attitude towards him from afar, near and far, then that's not the thing that bothers Kanghan the most. But he didn't bother to think deeply, because enough had happened now that he wanted to burst his head.

"I don't want to go to the Department of Communication anymore."

" What?"

"I feel like I don't fit in that school."

"What's wrong with you, last time you participated in 'Open Day', didn't you say you wanted to take the exam?"

"But now I don't want to anymore."

"Can you please stop playing tricks like a child? Who can like your erratic personality?"

''Are you trying to poke fun at me to argue with me?" Kanghan asked in a low voice.

Meeting his fierce gaze, Sailom jumped up from the sofa to avoid the spearhead. He picked up the notebook written for Kanghan's convenience to study and learn, and put it on the bookshelf. After that, he got up and went to bed to sleep, he almost laid himself on the edge of the bed to get away from Kanghan.

Sailom's silence made Kanghan realize that the other party didn't want to argue with him. Because from the time we first met to the familiarity he is now, many times he is short-tempered, unruly and emotional, he will almost solve everything without saying a word, and he rarely argues fight with him.

But this time, Kanghan was still basking in the discomfort of being rejected by Pimfa, and wouldn't let it go so easily. Because if he was chosen to be the captain of the cheerleading squad, he would have had a lot of contact with Pimfa, it might not have mattered before, but now he couldn't help but notice the fact that he was face to face with her every day. But she still acted as if nothing was wrong, still talking to him like normal friends, which made Kanghan even more uncomfortable.

"We're not done talking yet." Kanghan sat looking at Sailom who was sleeping with his back to him.

"But I'm so sleepy."

" But it's still not time for you to go to bed." Kanghan said while glancing at the digital clock beside the bed, it was ten o'clock at night, not the time Sailom went to bed at all.

"Sit up, we'll talk."

"I'm tired, can't I sleep first?"

"What are you tired? I'm the one who should be tired from practicing every day in this cheerleading squad."

"Don't I also have to help in the sports festival? Every day when I come back, I have to tutor you, summarize the content and main idea of ​​the lesson for you."