Chap 14

On the day he accidentally uttered his confession, Sailom immediately packed his bags and returned home. He told Mrs. Ging that he had a personal matter to deal with urgently, and asked to stop tutoring for a while. Mrs. Ging didn't ask too many questions, but if he kept avoiding Kanghan like this, it would be like everything was over. If they're in the same class, you can't avoid Kanghan forever, right? Moreover, now that Kanghan and i good friend Guy are soccer team players, when he asked Sailom to buy water to bring to the soccer field, he had no choice but to face Kanghan.

Kanghan wiped the sweat with his shirt, then raised his head, his sharp eyes involuntarily stopped for a moment because they met Sailom's eyes. He was also uncomfortably embarrassed, but Guy's voice calling him not far away pulled him out of his daze. Sailom averted his gaze and nonchalantly passed Kanghan. Although he has always liked Kanghan very much and this affection grows stronger after the two become close, but he has never brought this up to Guy and Auto. Sailom knows that his friends don't like Kanghan very much, and besides, he feels that there is absolutely no future between him and Kanghan. So right now, regardless of the words he said or the feelings he gave, he had to let go of his hands while they slowly faded.

"I'll pay money you back later." Guy took the water from Sailom's hand and tried to open the bottle, but his hand was sweaty so he couldn't unscrew it. Sailom had no choice but to take the water bottle and help him open the cap.

''Where's your towel?" Sailom handed the water back to Guy, then went looking for the towel he used to bring with him to practice.

Guy turned to look at the second floor stands behind Sailom. He leaned over, took out a large towel from his bag, at the same time Guy poured some water from the bottle to wash the sweat off his face, avoiding the sweat from stinging his eyes. After washing the water, bring your face towards Sailom so that he can wipe it for you.

"Am I your friend or your servant?"

"Take care of it for a bit. I'm a football team player."

"When will they choose the lineup?" While Sailom asked about the starting lineup and reserve lineup of the soccer team for the match, he helped his friend wipe the water off his face with the towel he took out.

"The day after tomorrow, don't forget to come see it."

"Even if you don't come to see it, you can definitely be selected for the official lineup." Auto commented that although he is not a player, he has seen his friend's footwork before and he dares to say that Guy's talent in this field is unmatched.

"It's not certain. If there's a relationship user this time, I might as well be kicked out of the official lineup."

"You mean Kanghan?" Auto asked.

"It's just that."

"What about Nava, heard that he was a goalkeeper before getting injured while playing basketball together, isn't he also applying for the main goalkeeper position?"

Although Auto has nothing to do with this group of players, but also knows a lot of gossip, yesterday Nava was playing basketball during recess and accidentally pushed the player of the friend team who is also the goalkeeper of the blue shirt team. As a result, the opponent broke his arm, causing a sudden accident. But Guy was always recognized as the captain of the blue team, so he asked Nava to take responsibility for his actions, so Nava became the goalkeeper instead of the original goalkeeper. So today, besides Kanghan, his friend Nava, will also participate in training.

"It can certainly enter the official lineup." Guy said.

"Hey....are you praising it?" Auto looked at Guy in surprise, because he knew in advance that Guy and Kanghan's group had conflicts with each other.