Chap 12

The cold air from the air conditioner made Sailom unconsciously rub his arm lightly. The once bright black eyes became as gloomy as the sunset, but now the other's eyes were as bright as the stars in the night sky. Everything Kanghan's happiness came to him so easily, unlike him, even if he reached out and tried to grab it, he couldn't reach it no matter how hard he tried.

After agreeing with Mrs. Ging the day before, Sailom packed up and moved into Kanghan's house the very next day.

He was beginning to get used to this bedroom, but in his heart he knew very well that everything here, including the person who was with him right now, didn't belong to him.

"What are you doing sitting on the ground?" The owner of the room was lying on the bed playing with the phone, tilting his head and asking.

'' Arrange books on shelves."

Kanghan watched as Sailom took out a book from his bag, stood up and placed it on the small bookshelf he had prepared specifically for him to keep his personal belongings.

Seeing Sailom pacing back and forth, Kanghan stretched out his arms and patted the empty spot on the bed several times.

'' Sit down quickly." Seeing that Sailom was about to run to the sofa in the corner of the room, Kanghan hurriedly raised his voice to threaten.

"You're just stubborn all day."

''Don't call me like a kid." Sailom grumbled softly.

"What's wrong, you look like you didn't sleep all night?" Kanghan noticed it now, Sailom's clear and bright eyes were now filled with fatigue.

"Or are you nervous about having to come back and teach me?"

"It has nothing to do with you."

Sailom stood still in denial. Although tutoring Kanghan was also something that made him very nervous. But now he is more worried about Saifah, even though he knows that his brother is very strong, not to the point of being forced to death by the debt collectors, but the different evil deeds those people can commit when debt collection still makes Sailom very worried.

"Your eyebrows are furrowed." Kanghan poked Sailom's center eyelid with his finger, scared to death.

"Are you that afraid of me?"

"Your hands are cold."

" Really?"

Kanghan looked doubtful, opened his hand to look down, before he could get angry, he heard Sailom sigh, his doubts just now were wiped away.

"They say sighing will kill you very quickly."

"Are you the one who's going to believe these things?" Sailom laughed.

"Believe it or not is up to each person's opinion."

"If it was true, I would have died a long time ago. Sigh ten times a day."

"Who would casually talk about their death like that?" Kanghan shouted loudly, who was about to continue the argument quickly closed his mouth.

"The ferocious one." Sailom whispered.

"I heard that."

Kanghan's attention was drawn to the ringing of his phone, the display prompting him to receive a new message, but his eyes were still fixed on Sailom, as if he wouldn't let him go easily. out of his sight.

"Tomorrow, will you attend the "Open Day" event of University A?"

Sailom said the name of the most famous university and the top aspiration of students in the country, that university is going to hold an opening day event with all faculties participating, so that high school students who are about to enroll can learn about the school's teaching conditions, the study status of their seniors, and prepare for future admission.