Chap 2

"Have you seen my math book?"

The teenager from a desk raised his head and asked. He kept tearing his head open, pulling his neatly combed hair into a mess. After concentrating on searching for a long time, he still couldn't remember where the homework book was, so he was worried to ask the friends at the next table. This isn't the first time you've wasted your time on something that just disappeared. For example, your English book also disappeared yesterday. When it happened again, he felt something was wrong.

"I've looked everywhere, but I can't find it."

"Did you forget to bring it?" Auto asked, while once again supporting the search in Sailom's briefcase.

" Guy even borrowed it this morning."

" Hey, I remember giving it back, I kept it in my desk drawer."

Sailom reached into the desk drawer again, but he still didn't see anything. At this time, a voice from the end of the class caught Sailom's attention, his eyes glanced at him.

" Shouldn't the math homework be done by one o'clock?" Kanghan happened to ask a loud question, but Mac, who was very close to him, hurriedly answered.

"Yeah, we'll come down later to have a nice meal, and we'll have time to submit it, have you copied it?"

"Of course. I just got lucky today. There's an unknown workbook of someone falling out of the sky, helping me get it done in time."

If it weren't for the coincidence that i math homework book disappeared at the same time, Sailom would never have cared about the heaven-falling homework book that Kanghan said.

He bravely walked from his desk to the smiling teenager.

" Where'd you get my homework book?"

"Hey! Don't insult others."

Kanghan raised his voice and screamed loudly, looking at him with a freaky look, like he was innocent and accused by him.

" How can you do such a difficult task with your IQ?"

" Didn't I tell you? There's a nameless workbook coming down from the sky."

" You're making up stories to trick preschoolers! Ghosts will believe you."

" Do you believe it?"

" I'm not a child."

" Really I thought you were still a little snitchy."

" KANGHAN!"

" Like you, gossiping, not kids?"

" You're a child, I'll denounce you and take my stuff and take it out."

" Accuse me of taking your stuff do you have proof?"

Sailom gritted his teeth, and saw the smile on the corner of Kanghan's mouth, and his eyes revealed that it wasn't enough. Kanghan is a man who can't be afraid, if you don't use evidence to make him bow his head, he'll slowly wound you.

But the word "evidence" really made Sailom want to leave and return to his own world. When you feel like you're going to keep fighting, something's wrong, because having time isn't as good as taking paper and doing homework again, to meet the deadline. Since you don't want to lose any grades, if you're an elite student, keep your grades above average, and consider studying as important as your life.

Kanghan here sees you first standing up with him, then he can only stare back at you at your desk. Seeing Sailom only doing his homework again, it made Kanghan feel very uncomfortable. He saw his opponent without the expression of being tormented as he imagined, and immediately went mad again.