Chap 20

Storms seem to start when we are happy, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bench in the front yard feels colder than ever today, because Kanghan and Sailom no longer sit on it to make up every weekend like before. The intricately carved iron table at this moment is only for the cold cup of coffee, and its owner does not intend to touch it, even though it has been brought up for dozens of minutes. Mr. Gong sat looking around the large courtyard, but this middle-aged man felt lonely. His only son was determined to pack up his clothes and move out to live at Sailom's house for a week.

"Remember your son?" The voice of someone who had known him all his life rang, and grandma was helped out by Saifah. Saifah became Ging's full-time carer, although grandma was almost able to walk again after knee surgery.

"I'm afraid it will cause more trouble, I have a house not to live in, go to someone's house, and even bother Sailom." At the last sentence, Mr. Gong looked at Saifah, as if to apologize for his son's stubbornness, and at the same time to express his gratitude.

"Sailom is fine, maybe that's fine, my younger brother can have a friend by his side when I go to work."

"Even so, it's not right for Kanghan to do so."

"Something's not right?" Mrs. Ging asked and sat down on the empty chair, then asked Saifah to sit on another chair as well.

"He's always avoiding the problem." Mr. Gong answered his mother.

"You say your son avoids problems, but don't you use money to solve problems yourself?"

On this point Mr. Gong cannot be denied. One day after arguing with Kanghan in Chonburi, that night when his son came home, he sat in the living room with a cold face, because he was still very angry at Kanghan's childish behavior. He then packed up and went to Sailom's house. But when he was alone, he meticulously recalled Kanghan's various answers that day. The father suddenly realized that he was also acting like a child. Find ways to give your child the chance to do the things he enjoys or have the good life he wants. But if he behaves in a different way, then he is like a child who does not know how to grow up.

"Adults can also make mistakes. But adults must learn to learn from that and absolutely should not step in the same footsteps."

His mother's words were like a basin of cold water poured into his lap. Even though Mr. Gong has grown up and is still a father, in his mother's eyes, he is still a child in need of support.

"If you say that Kanghan is wrong, then in this case you are also wrong too."

"Because me didn't trust your son." Mr. Gong said.

"Sometimes what a child needs is not necessarily success in life, but just a warm hand, holding him when he falls, holding him when he is tired, and holding his hand. it when it's needed and understanding."

"...."

"Try asking yourself, in the past...have you ever reached out your hand for a boy to take?"

Saifah looked at the mother and daughter sitting there silently looking at each other, as if thinking carefully about what grandma just said. Despite many years of living without parents, there is little opportunity to feel the warmth of family. And his younger brother, Sailom, is one of the important motivations for him to fight this difficult life, he can try to do anything for his brother, so that he can feel it. family love and care. Although neither side said it directly, at that moment he decided to pick up the phone and open a saved video in front of Mr. Gong. The middle-aged man's face was a bit puzzled, then the sound from the video caught everyone's attention.