'I fucking hate you, but i love you.' - Tyler, the creator

Start from the beginning

"Come to band practise and you could show us your skills!" Bill said now clapping his hands together in excitement.

"Oh i don't know.. I haven't played in a long time." I told him as i scratched the back of my head.

"Pleaaaasseeeee" He whined.

"No, but i can come band practise and watch." i said.

"PLLEAAASSEE.." He begged with his hands in a praying position and his puppy dog eyes.

I thought about it for a good minute then decided to agree.

"YESS!" Bill said with major excitement in his voice as he clapped his hands together with a big smile plastered on his face. I couldn't help but giggle at his reaction.

"We should go now." Bill told me as he checked his phone and got up off the stool.

By then i just finished drying off the plates so i quickly out then back in the cupboard. I then ran upstairs to get changed into a fresh pair of clothes.

I grabbed a black cropped top, red zip up hoodie, a baggy pair of blue jeans and a black cross necklace.

*the shoes were black instead of blue unless u want to change the outfit that's ok☺️)

I quickly put it on and rushed to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face then doing my skincare. I decided to not wear makeup as it would take a little longer so i just brushed my hair and went back downstairs to Bill.

"Alright let's go!" He said once he saw me and sat up from the couch heading towards the door.

I followed him out of my house, making sure i locked the door before we went anywhere else and headed to his house. We both entered and Bill closed the door as i took my shoes off then we both headed down to the practise room.

I saw everyone in there already and once they all saw me they said my name in a happy tone.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Hey Katya!" They all replied back. I went to go and sit down on the couch, seeing the only available space was beside georg i went and sat there.

Bill walked infront of the couch and announced that i played instruments.

"Kat told me she could play guitar, piano, AND sing so she's gonna play something for us after we finish practising." He said and everyone looked at me with their eyebrows raised.

"Since when do you play instruments?" Georg asked me.

"Since forever." I shrugged.

"Okay practise time!" Bill said as he clapped his hands together. Going to their positions i just sat in the middle of the couch and watched them as they started to preform 'Final day'.