Chapter 8

Eventually, we find ourselves in a record store browsing through vinyl records. As we also laugh and playfully tease each other about our music tastes.

"Ah, look at this classic! A night at the Opera" Sav says as he pulls out the Queen record from the middle of a selection.

"Oh, I love Queen. Freddie's vocals are out of this world" I say as he shows me his finding,

"Couldn't agree more. You have excellent taste in music" he says with a smirk.

"Says the bassist of Def Leppard" I joke with him, we both laugh at my remark.

As we continue exploring the store, we stumble upon a section dedicated to Def Leppard albums.

"Hey, it's you guys!" I say excitedly pointing to the section.

"Yep, that's us. It still feels surreal to see our albums in stores" He says looking over his discography that was on display.

"Hysteria! This one's a classic" I say as I pull out the record showing off its full on art design.

"So many memories" he says with a warm smile. I feel like he's melting my heart.

We purchase a few vinyl records, including Hysteria. Of course. And head out of the store as we are walking along the street lined with shops I see a perfect looking emerald necklace.

"It looks just like the one that my dad bought me when I was younger" I say looking down at the perfect gem that was encased in glass.

"What happened to it?" Sav asked,

"We were short on money, my mom sold it" I said as I think back to my dad.

"Why don't you buy a new one?" He asked,

"I can't afford it, journalism doesn't pay that much" I say, Sav looks at me with passion in his eyes.

"You know, I believe that everything happens for a reason" he said as he wiped a tear from my eye.

"You're right. Maybe one day I'll afford it" I say smiling at him, he really doesn't know how much his words mean to me.

We then found our way to a nearby park after buying some snacks and drinks. We sit on a blanket under a shady tree, enjoying our picnic, the sounds of nature and laughter fill the air.

"You know, I never thought i'd be sitting here, having a picnic with Rick Savage" I say looking over to him.

"Well, stranger things have happened, right?" he said teasingly,

"Yeah, but I wouldn't trade this moment for anything. It's perfect" I say with a smile.

"Neither would I" he said softly,

He slowly leans into me and we share a tender kiss, stealing the moment with affection and love.

Back at the hotel, we relax on Sav's bed surrounded by melodies of our favourite songs playing softly in the background.

"You know, Sav. I feel so lucky to have you in my life" I say looking into his perfect crystal eyes,

"No, I'm lucky to have you" he said tenderly, before leaning in and kissing me passionately.

His hands gently roamed my body as he slowly flipped over and held himself on top of me, he gently kissed down my neck and towards my collarbone. I can't help but sigh from the pleasure he gives me.

Sav raised his hands underneath my shirt and slowly pulled it up and over my head, He kissed down my stomach and over my boobs that are now bare and exposed to this rockstar.

He sits up momentarily to pull his shirt over his head, showing off his tanned chest to me. His shirt gets thrown on the floor next to mine. Then he unbuttons my jeans and pulls them off of my hips in a fashion.

Sav positions himself back on top of me, he slowly pushes himself into me with carefulness. I moan into his kiss as I feel him fill me with his package.

"God, you're so big" I moan out to him as he pushes in deeper.

"Do you like it?" He questions me with a laugh.

"I love it" I say through my moans.

He slowly picks up the pace, until he has me biting my lip and craving more.

"Oh, Sav" I moan out to him,

"Fuck" I hear him mutter in my ear.

I arch my back into him as I feel the big o coming closer, I lean my head back into the pillow, exposing my neck and Sav kisses me even more.

My moans full the room, along with the melodies of our favourite songs. God I hope no one hears me. That would be embarrassing.

"Oh, yes" I moan out again as I come.

Once we both finished, Sav laid back down on the bed beside me his arms still wrapped around me.

We slowly fell asleep, naked and cuddled up to one another.

I feel his warmth, it feels like love.