Chapter 32

Tanjiro's POV ((Thank you all for all the positive feedback on the previous chapter! I'm very happy to hear that you guys are enjoying the story :D your guys' comments always make me smile! (And the weirder/funnier ones never fail to amuse me) ))

I woke up the next morning with Muichiro in my arms. I smiled, pulling myself closer to him. It took me a moment to realize he wasn't wearing a shirt. I wasn't wearing a shirt. He wasn't wearing pants. I wasn't wearing pants. I sat up, looking over the side of the bed and observed the pile of clothes on the ground that was frankly quite messy. 

My mind was loading for a second. I looked down at Muichiro, noticing the hickey marks all along his jawline and trailing down his chest. Um. The bedsheets were damp. Hold on. And I felt incredibly sweaty. Wait a minute.

Ohhh.

Oh, right.

The second the puzzle pieces fit together, I could feel heat on my ((facial)) cheeks. I glanced one more time at Muichiro's peaceful expression, still completely asleep. I sighed, laying back down with him, wrapping my arm around him again.

"Muichiro!" A familiar voice called from down the hallway. Shit. Fuck. I took my arm off and laid down on my back, begging and praying to God Jesus and Buddha that he won't see me over Muichiro's body. 

The door creaked open, and the person who I was guessing was Yuichiro walked in. No, no no no no no no no no. "Wake up- oh." He stopped walking, and I was guessing it was probably the pile of clothes that he stumbled upon. 

A head popped up, peeking over Muichiro. He gave me a malicious glare. "...hiiiiii Yuichiro..." I gave him an awkward wave and smile. He didn't say anything back. "Eheheheh.. so, funny story, right? Uh-"

"Considering you're naked, I'm not gonna ask you to get out. But let me make one thing clear in the meantime." he hissed. "He," he gestured to Muichiro. "Stays unharmed. You do not hurt him. I will find you if you do."

"Sir yes sir!" I give him a salute, and he stares into my soul for a good few moments before turning around and promptly leaving. After he walks out of the room, making sure to give me a threatening look before shutting door behind him, I lay back, letting myself take a deep breath of relief that he left. He sure is scary.

After a few seconds, Muichiro turned around, an amused expression on his face. "Wait, you were awake?" I asked nervously, and he nodded, a smirk pulling at his lips.

"That was fucking hilarious."

"Um, no! Not for me!" I gave him a playful glare, and he giggled. "That was the least hilarious thing ever!" 

He gave me a funny look. "Of course it wasn't funny for you, you were the victim." 

"If I ever share my Oreos with you, I will peel them before handing them to you." 

He placed a hand on his chest, giving me an offended side eye. "Don't. Bring. That. Up." He wiped away a non-existing tear. "You gave me trauma with that shii." I rolled my eyes.

"You're being dramatic. They taste better like that."

He looked at me in horror, and promptly stood up, about to walk away before realizing. "Oh." He walked sideways into the bathroom, most likely not wanting me to see 'the front'. I raised an eyebrow when he came back out with a towel wrapped around his waist. 

"Is that necessary?" I ask, a slight smirk pulling at my lips.

He paused, his mouth straitening into a line. "Pervert." He pointed an accusatory finger at me. I chuckle, getting out of the covers as well, and he turns around lightning-fast.