Chapter 26

Muichiro's POV ((bra girl if back! Well, for like 3 sentences. She kind of disappeared into the oblivion for a zillion chapters, sorry about that!))

Well, that was something.

Of course it was. I officially lost my virginity. The ceiling sure looked interesting, when Yuchiro came home and asked me why my bed looked like that. "I just forgot to wash the sheets for a few days, jeez. I'll wash them today!" I swatted him away and he shook his head. I watched as he walked over and sat down next to me on the rug. 

"You know, you can tell me anything right?" He tilted his head to the side.

"Hmmm.. questionable..." I replied, crossing my arms. He rolled his eyes. 

"So, if you were goofing around..." he gestured to the bed. "You can tell me, no?" I glared at him, trying to make myself look as convincing as possible. 

"Yuichiro, ew??" I swatted him. "Get away from me!" 

He rolled his eyes, but his smirk didn't leave his face. "It's so obvious. Who was it?" He asked, leaning back against the bed frame. I looked at him in calculation. "I'm not leaving until you tell me. I need to approve." 

I tutted, turning my head away from him. "No, you don't. You're never here, anyways." 

He chuckled, resting his hands on his knees. "Well, despite the pain it gives me to admit this to you, I still care about your well being," He nudged me in the arm. "A you just admitted that you did." I finally turned to look at him.

"You're so annoying, Yuichiro! Go worry about your 57 girlfriends!" He wrapped an arm around me, pulling me in so that I couldn't get away. I watched in second hand embarrassment as he lifted his other hand, stretching out the arm and moving it across the space in front of us.

"One day, you'll know what it's like..." he mumbled, and I tilted my head to the side.

"What on earth are you talking about?" 

"What it's like, to be like your older brot-"

"By a minute.... You need to let that go." I cut him off, wiggling around in his grip, trying to free myself. "You reek of vapes, move!" I snarled, kicking up my legs and flailing my arms. He didn't seem to care, though.

"That's not the point- stop moving, you parasite!" He swung his leg over, weighing down mine. I glared at him in response. "What I'm saying is, who." He pointed his thumb behind us, to the mattress. I grumbled something he hopefully didn't hear while reaching over to my phone, opening it. I showed him a picture.

"Because you asked so nicely," I scrunched up my nose at him. "Tanjiro. Tanjiro Kamado." I pointed to him, and Yuchiro squinted his eyes.

"He's mid."

My mouth fell ajar, and I gave him an offended look. "He is NOT. He is very handsome." I huffed, resting my hands on my hips. "You're just... no." He laughed, patting me hard on the back. 

"Sure, ok, but he's mid." I turned off my phone, and shifted myself as far as possible from him. 

"You need a doctor. I'm pretty sure everyone in the right mind likes his wonderful personality! Plus, I've seen several people try to get with him." I gently placed the phone back on the nightstand, and Yuichiro sighed, finally getting up and hopefully leaving.

I watched as he walked over to the door, though he turned around at the frame. "Go ahead, I can tell he makes you happy." He sighed, closing the door behind him. I stood up as well, taking a look at the sheets. I took a deep breath, walking over to the corner of the bed and sliding off that part of the fitted sheet.