Fanwai "Where are the cubs" 3

Começar do início

Duck and Duck had long been idle. Seeing swans roaming in the lake, it immediately jumped into the lake with excitement, wanting to have a longer neck than the swan.

The sunlight is just right, the catkins are light, and the lake water spreads round and round ripples, gently tapping on the reeds on the shore... A family of three lying side by side on the lawn, looking at the blue sky, enjoying the kiss of the sun (Kiss wen).

In such a leisurely and natural scene, the audience expressed their "admiration."

"I admire it, I really admire it. A handsome and considerate husband, a lively and smart son, a well-behaved and fat, no, a well-behaved pet... this is the life I want!"

"I admire it, I really admire it. Two people who love each other don't need to go to a high-end restaurant for a date, nor do they need to go on vacation abroad. As long as they lie on the lawn comfortably for a day, it will be very beautiful."

"I admire it, I really admire it! Please tell me in the comment section, what should I do to have such a perfect love?"

"Upstairs, you can win a world championship first, or hold two solo exhibitions before dreaming..."

As it approaches noon, the temperature rises further, and the lake is warmed by the sun, making it suitable for swimming in the water. Li Cheng took the little lychees back to the tent and changed into swimming trunks. The father and son held hands and rushed into the lake happily.

Said it was swimming, in fact, they splashed water with each other. Little Lemon came to join in the fun. It swam to them first, and then shook the body and splashed the water from the feathers on them. After a while, the two ducks got wet. Through.

The photographer pushed the lens over in time and gave the father and son a beautiful close-up. Crystal water droplets splashed in the air, and sunlight penetrated the water droplets and reflected colorful light and shadow.

Xiao Yiheng didn't go into the water, but just sat quietly on the shore and watched them play in the water, as if capturing the beauty of this moment with his eyes.

The program team wanted to take a picture of a family of three playing in the water, so they went to discuss with Li Orange.

Li Cheng directly shook his head and refused: "Xiao Yiheng can't go into the water. He can't swim. Little Litchi is still young, so I can't look after them both alone."

This answer was beyond everyone's expectation. A staff member (off tuo) said: "The partner of a swimming champion can't swim?"

Li Cheng's tone was casual: "What's the matter then? The husband of a well-known painter can't paint either."

This dialogue was kept intact in the program, and once it was broadcast, it really aroused heated discussion among the audience.

"Li Cheng is right. Even if they are in love, two people are independent individuals, and there is no need to merge them completely."

"Before watching the show, I always thought it was the high-cold alpha doting on Ren (sexual xing) omega. After watching the show, I discovered that these two people are obviously petting each other!

"The first reaction is often the most true. Li Cheng said this without even thinking about it, which is enough to prove that he really loves Xiao Yiheng."

The father and son were playing in the lake. Xiao Yiheng suddenly turned around and returned to the car. After a while, he removed the drawing board, easel and paint box from the car. It turned out that Xiao Yihengte brought his drawing board this time out and wanted to come here to sketch.