187

It is indeed not something ordinary people can do to use the world channel that needs to be paid as a WeChat chat box to swipe the screen sentence by sentence.

What's more, the world channel is far more transparent than the leaderboard, it cannot be anonymous, and it cannot use nicknames. Even if someone has the same name and surname as the BOSS, they will not jump out to make jokes at this time.

The prefix is ​​bare, which means that there is no union and no team. The query result of "Eternal Sleep" is a copy of garbled characters, and it doesn't sound like a nonsense.

After a brief silence, someone finally responded:

[Thorn Rose-Li Fei: How do you prove that you are telling the truth? 】

【Xi Ye: I didn't lie. 】

Seeing this, Cheng Xiaorong, who was sitting in the living room of the villa, fiddling with her watch, immediately swept away the gloom and laughed, "I'm not lying." This answer, which is pretending to be stupid in the eyes of ordinary players, is indeed Xi Ye's style.

Li Fei who asked the question also seemed to be choked, and after a while, it was a waste of time, and she uttered two strings of ellipsis in a daze.

Once someone started, it was confirmed that Xi Ye would reply in real time. Many players who did not plan to get involved in the mission immediately gossiped excitedly:

[Melon Eater Club-Tian Tian: Xi Ye Xi Ye, are you really a BOSS? 】

【Xi Ye: I am. 】

[Salted Fish Group-Yang Zhizhi: Wow! BOSS! Live! Are you the only one who escaped? Why does the system ask us players to help? Still offering such a high reward, it feels like there is a conspiracy. 】

【Xi Ye: Yes, only me. 】

【Xi Ye: Because it is very weak. 】

Almost thinking that she was dazzled and made a mistake, Yang Zhizhi sent another message with faster hands than her brain: "Who is weak?"

Xi Ye: "System."

Mistakenly thinking that his expression was vague, he emphasized again: "Game system."

The game system that was peeking at the screen in the dark immediately went crazy with anger, feeling that the data in his belly was about to explode.

But it really has nothing to do with Xi Ye.

Different from other supernatural planes connected by "Infinite Games", this copy of "Eternal Sleep" is completely shaped by the player's resentment. It is like a huge furnace, repeating the player's death like hell, using the fear of the player's death as firewood, endlessly, providing energy for the operation of the game.

And the running game will eliminate old players and absorb new players, and the "firewood" will continue to flow, so as to achieve perpetual motion.

Xi Ye is the crystallization cast in this furnace.

As long as "Eternal Sleep" still exists, he can be resurrected again and again, even if it is the system, there is no way to really kill him.

It has to be admitted that the game system didn't take Xi Ye's initial run away from home: Compared with other ghosts, Xi Ye lacks a tragic past. Even if there are remnants of players whispering and wailing in his ears day and night, it is after all someone else's experience.

If you can take this opportunity to make Xi Ye completely disappointed in the player and let him go out for a few days, it will be worth it.

Therefore, it revealed Xi Ye's identity in dungeons time and time again, used missions to induce players to betray, and watched Xi Ye's death with cold eyes again and again.