138

If he is not a grass now, Gu Cong feels that he will definitely reveal his secrets.

The villain's smile was so beautiful that he couldn't help shaking his head.

The idol stars that Gu Cong had seen in TV and movies before his death, no matter male or female, compared with Xi Ye, they were all like stars when the bright moon was in the sky, eclipsed.

"Let's go." Taking care not to touch this fragile star primrose again, Xi Ye reached out and picked up the exquisite flowerpot, "If you are full, you should do something for me."

Gu Cong: What's the matter?

I will never use him to make alchemy.

Maybe it was because he was too close to the villain, or maybe he was just too lazy to speak, 0028 in the sea of ​​knowledge didn't make any more noise, the door opened and closed automatically, Gu Cong limply "fell" into the villain's arms, and stepped into the night.

Darkness breeds fear, Liuyun Mountain after the sun has set is the truest portrayal of this sentence, with a limited perspective, Gu Cong can only see a small piece of land in front of him illuminated by himself, steps, corners, and stone roads decorated with green grass. The appearance is quite normal, but he always feels that there is something that is secretly watching him.

And so it is.

In a place that Gu Cong couldn't see, behind Xi Ye, countless shadowy eyes were staring at the new creature in the arms of the young man in white.

There is no moon tonight, and it is rare to see the moon in Liuyun Mountain. Darkness has become the best protective color. Thin, huge, bloated, incomplete, and strangely shaped bodies are crowded together, covering the sky and the sun. When you look closely, they have no shape, as if they are just illusions caused by fear.

They followed behind Xi Ye, so close that they almost touched the young man's back, but soon, as Xi Ye glanced back lightly, the monsters suddenly calmed down and obediently dispersed.

1101, who hasn't watched a horror movie for a long time: I really want to scream, but I'm afraid of being beaten.

But it couldn't suppress the curiosity in my heart: "What are these?"

Xi Ye said lightly, "It's my family."

He was born to understand the most basic common sense in the world, and when he opened his eyes, he landed on Liuyun Mountain, and the only ones who accompanied him day and night were these monsters.

At that time, Xi Ye, who had not yet awakened, half-understood more complex and abstract definitions, and stubbornly took it for granted that the people who accompanied him were his family members.

However, some are naughty and need to be beaten occasionally.

But when Xi Ye grew up, he obviously didn't need to do it himself anymore. He noticed that the wise star primrose was trying to stretch its leaves and stretched back.

A rare new cub in Liuyun Mountain.

What if I go crazy with fright.

Unaware of how weird he was, Gu Cong, who was trapped in a small flower pot, had nothing to do but look at the villain's smooth jaw and study the moiré pattern on the opponent's cuff.

The place Xi Ye was going to was a cave.

During the day, the sun shines in through the cracks. At night, when there is no moon, he, who was not used to using fire, would hug a star primrose to illuminate.