121

Always helping the host to keep an eye on the movements of the little scumbag scumbag daddy, 1101 was convinced: "This is a good move, and the effect will be immediate. Xi Tianhua really can't sit still."

Originally, it thought that Xi Tianhua would wait a few more days to confirm the truth of the news, but it didn't expect that Anna would hook her, and the other party would immediately fall for it.

Xi Ye calmed down: "He has no patience."

When I lived in Gu Cong's house, every day was a torment for Xi Tianhua, especially when the other party wanted to take over a small company, but Ark Technology was impenetrable, and finally saw a "breakthrough" that could be exploited, of course Xi Tianhua would hold on to it like a life-saving straw.

1101 clicked his tongue: "What kind of enmity, what kind of grievance, the trumpet is also a victim."

It was Xi Haiguo who cheated and messed around back then. If he could choose, who would want to be born with the infamy of an illegitimate child? The trumpet's mother is a kind and weak woman.

But the reality is not a novel about the bossy wife running with the ball. After giving birth to the child, the birth mother of the trumpet became more and more unhappy, and there was no sign of being strong as a mother. It was not until she was about to die that she dialed the number Xi Haiguo had left for her.

At that time, Xi Haiguo's original wife happened to pass away due to illness, macho chauvinism was at work, even though Xi Tianhua was crying and fussing, he finally sent people to the slums in a remote galaxy to take back his own seed.

Strictly speaking, Xi Tianhua should really hate him.

But Xi Ye couldn't empathize with the other party's wanton venting of anger on the moral high ground.

Perhaps at the beginning, Xi Tianhua's starting point for bullying the trumpet was really "I don't want the illegitimate child to have a good time." However, gradually, as the trumpet became more and more excellent, and in the same class, but only the other party was always praised by the teacher, Xi Tianhua's mentality also changed, and his behavior became more outrageous.

Blocking doors, tearing up textbooks, and pouring cold water are commonplace. Xi Tianhua publicizes the identity of the trumpet's illegitimate child. Taking advantage of the sleeping beauty attack of the trumpet and unconsciously turning back into a beast, he chases and bites the trumpet, awakening the trumpet.

As for Xi Haiguo, as a father, he has no intention of reconciling it. In Xi Haiguo's eyes, a thin and taciturn illegitimate child, even if he studies better, it is difficult to please him.

What's more, taking Xi Ye home already wronged Xi Tianhua, what does it mean for adults to intervene in the "playfulness" between children?

It wasn't until he graduated from trumpet university, easily "repaid" a large amount of child support, and officially broke with the Xi family, that he realized that the illegitimate child who used to shrink in the corner like a mushroom had already grown up unconsciously.

Especially after Ark Technology soared into the sky, and developed into a behemoth of the capital star in just a few years, Xi Haiguo's mentality has also undergone subtle changes:

Xi Ye is indeed more like his kind than Xi Tianhua.

Although he didn't say this clearly, he reflected it in the details of his life through his words and deeds. Xi Tianhua, who has always claimed to be better than the "wild species", held back his energy and desperately wanted to prove himself, but he was self-defeating and screwed up several projects one after another, dragging down the entire Xi's capital chain.