010. jealousy, all consuming

(jealousy, all consuming)

"Are we really doing this?"

"Of course, we are, kid. It's your nineteenth birthday!" Damon answered as he wrapped an arm around Margot's shoulders as he led her towards the club's entrance. Stefan sighed as he trailed behind the pair. 

"She's not even old enough, Damon." 

"Who gives a shit, brother? I sure as hell don't and I'm pretty sure Maggie here..." Damon paused as he glanced around. Margot had suddenly disappeared. "I lost her." 

The younger vampire sighed as he glanced around with his hands placed firmly on his hips before his nose scrunched in disgust. He let out a breath of air as he quickly walked over to the brick wall and pulled Margot off the blonde woman she was kissing. 

"Come on," Margot groaned as Stefan tugged her away by the collar of her shirt. "Such a buzzkill." 

"Exactly," Damon began as he walked back up to them before sending a wink to the same blonde woman only for her to quickly walk away. 

Margot smirked as the woman discreetly slipped her a piece of paper before scurrying off. 

"What was that?" Stefan questioned. 

"A number. And an address." 

Damon scoffed in annoyance, "Seriously? How?" 

"The LLM. Ladies love Margot." 

The two vampires rolled their eyes. 

— — —

A smile that reached Margot's eyes appeared on her face as she excitedly knocked on the front door of the Salvatore boarding house. Behind her, she could hear Klaus drive off as Elena opened the door.

"Margot," she greeted in shock.

The newly turned heretic smiled as she bounced on her toes, "Hey, Lena. Are you still the owner?"

Elena nodded in slight confusion before her eyes widened. "I'm so sorry, Maggie. I completely forgot. Come in."

"Thank you," Margot said with a smile as she entered the doorway. She felt her heart slow as Klaus' heartbeat could no longer be heard but she ignored the odd feeling and chose to lock it away.

"Where is my Da–" Before she could finish her sentence, she felt something sharp pierce her neck.

Margot gasped in pain as she reached up to her neck only to pull out one of Alaric's vervain darts. As the vervain flowed through her bloodstream, pain consumed her, causing her knees to cave in before she harshly hit the ground.