"What about that one thing, the," Lando snapped his fingers as he thought. His mind was reading so it was hard to focus on specific things.

"Surrogacy?" Leah asked and he nodded as he smiled at her. "I don't want to do that Lando, I don't think I want a kid to have my genes. No one deserves to live like this, I won't pass them on." Leah reasoned as she looked away from him once again.

"Leah, baby, you've gotta work with me, please," Lando reasoned his voice was quiet as he fought the urge to cry. He was a father. At one point he was a father, but it's gone just like that.

"No Lando," Leah took his hand and placed the ring in the plan of his hand. "I have nothing left to give you. This is it," Leah's voice broke as Lando stared at the ring in his hand.

"We're not doing this," Lando shook his head as he tried to give it back to her.

"Lando stop please," Leah pushed herself off the bed to get some distance between the two of them. "I don't have anything else to give you. You want to be a father, but I won't let myself have children. So you need to find someone else. Someone better for you because I am not healthy!" Leah yelled at him as tears pooled in her eyes.

"What the fuck are you talking bout Leah?" Lando stood up now her ring pressed into his hand. "I don't fucking want anyone else. I only want you and so what if you don't want to pass your genes onto anyone? Thats fine! I'm fine with that! We can adopt later on when we are both actually ready to become parents!" He yelled as he rubbed his face. Lando hated yelling. He hated raising his voice at her but he didn't know how else to get his points across. Leah had spiraled so far that she couldn't even see reason.

"No, I am doing this for you because I know all you've ever wanted was children. Your children! I can't give you that, I am not enough. I am not a good person and you shouldn't be with me. We never should have married in the first place," Leah muttered as she looked around the room.

"Leah stop saying that, how do you know what I need or what I want? You aren't in my head, so please just calm down and we can talk through this because there is no way I'm getting a divorce, you are the only person I have ever truly loved with my entire soul," Lando touched his chest several times as he moved toward her. "I will not allow you to push me away like this. Yes, it's sad that you can't have my children, but that's not the end of the world, my love. I would do anything for you. I would sacrifice anything for you and who cares if you don't want the kids to have your genes, we can adopt. I am perfectly fine with that, they may not be blood, but they will always be our kids. There is no difference." Lando reasoned. Leah just stared at him. She could already see where he was trying to make it not seem like it was her fault. that she was the one destroying this relationship. She was. Leah has only ever been bad for him, she wasn't a good person and she wasn't healthy either.

"I don't want you to do that though. I don't want you to have to sacrifice things for me, you shouldn't have to do that. I want you to get everything you want Lando, everything, I can't give you everything, I don't have anything else to give you So we need to get a divorce cause this isn't going to work out, I won't let you sacrifice your future," Lea shook her head as he approached her. Lando put a hand on either side of her cheek. Her ring sat on his pinkie finger.

"Please stop acting like this is already over. I love you and I hope you still love me. I'm going to stand here and talk sense into you until you understand that I'm not sacrificing anything. I want a life with you and only you. I want you to be the mother of my children blood related or not. I don't want anyone else. I do not need anyone else. I will never want anyone else, right now you are just in your head." Lando explained as they held eye contact. When a few tears escaped her eyes he wiped them away. Leah watched as Lando fought back his tears as well. "Do you still love me?" Leah stared at him. She wanted to say no, she wanted to shove him back and tell him to leave the house. To leave her alone, but she couldn't. She couldn't say something that wasn't true. She wanted him to get away from her, but it was hard when he was making it so much harder to push him away. He was fighting against her. Fighting for them to stay together and Leah was slowly caving in slowly, but she knew that he was most likely right. She listened to him most of the time. "Do you still love me, Leah?" Lando asked again. His heart was beating hard against his ribs as the silence filled his ears.