However, Taoism, Buddha, demons, magic weapons and sword doctors, all sects and sects, dare not give the other party a name that is too ugly, and change it back and forth.

Those who are different are different.

And Shen Qingshu happened to break into Liuyun Mountain by accident when he was young because of family strife.

"Don't look."

The farther and farther treacherous image was like a whirlpool, dragging every strand of thought looking at it. Seeing that Shen Qingshu's body was about to fall to the magic weapon, he covered his eyes with both hands, and pulled him back into the car.

Qin Ji.

If 1101 were here, they would definitely recognize that the other party was Gong, the protagonist of the novel "Strange Immortals", who finally made a breakthrough. Together with the male partner Song He and the imprisoned protagonist Shou Shen Qingshu, they joined forces inside and outside, returned ten thousand swords to the clan, stabbed their host into a hedgehog, and shattered Liuyun Mountain by the way.

"Song Daoyou's vitality hasn't faded, so he shouldn't have been discovered." Changing the subject calmly, Qin Ji held back his jealousy and brought up another matter that Shen Qingshu cared about.

Frowning slightly, Shen Qingshu said: "But the way he looked at me in the end..."

Taking advantage of Song He's characteristic of wandering spirit after losing consciousness to sneak into Liuyun Mountain was a plan discussed by the three of them.

Half a year ago, by chance, Shen Qingshu obtained an inheritance from an ancient secret realm. Before he was a hundred years old, he broke through the Nascent Soul and successfully reached the realm of leaving his body.

His parents, teachers, and close friends of the sect all congratulated him happily. Unexpectedly, on that night, he disappeared out of thin air from the Wuliang Sword Sect, which is respected as the leader of the righteous way, and appeared in Liuyun Mountain thousands of miles away.

Under the moon that was so huge that it seemed to be able to crush people at any time, he looked at the white-clothed fairy who was the same age as him from the outside and asked with a smile: "Long time no see."

"Would you like to stay here with me?"

Who dares to refuse the monster's request?

Even if the other party looked outstanding and polite, Shen Qingshu always remembered the truth outside Liuyun Mountain.

Especially the white threads that were scattered and entangled between the young man's fingers, like a poisonous snake, seemed to be able to pierce his head in the next second, turning him into a puppet hanging between the sky and the earth.

Always bold and disobedient, his thoughts changed, Shen Qingshu probed: "I still have things to finish."

The young man in white said slowly, "How long will it take?"

Even though he really wanted to say a number of hundreds or thousands, Shen Qingshu finally restrained his impulse and said, "Three years."

Cultivation has no time, just three years, maybe it was just a retreat after an epiphany, and sure enough, Xi Ye agreed to him and sent him out of the mountain himself.

In the following days, Shen Qingshu has been running around for freedom, helpless, Xi Ye has a lot of prestige, and there are very few sects who are willing to join forces to crusade, if it is not really desperate, he will not let Song He do such a dangerous thing.

"He seemed very surprised, he probably didn't expect me to be so ruthless." Back to the present, Shen Qingshu looked at the coffin beside him that was engraved with formations, and smiled wryly.