Black and White (Volume 1 Finale)

Start from the beginning

Azure: "Not a very good one."

Yang: "Weiss, I think we should hear her side of the story before we jump to any conclusions."

Weiss: "I think that when we hear it, you'll all realize I was right!"

Penny: "And I think Weiss' hair looks wonderful today!" What the-? Did I hear Penny behind us? All of us turned around to see Penny. We were surprised.

Azure: "Penny?!"

Ruby: "Aaaah! Penny! Where did you come from!?"

Penny: "Hey guys! What are you up to?"

Ruby: "Uhh..."

Yang: "We're looking for our friends Blake and Nero."

Penny: "Ooooh, you mean the Faunus girl and Faunus boy!"

Ruby, Weiss, Yang, Azure, Rosa, and Vert stare at Penny.

Rosa: "HUH?! Nero was a Faunus?! How come we didn't know that?" She said to Vert.

Vert: "I think that might've been the reason why he left... Azure." They all look at me. "Was the secret he told you about was of him being a Faunus?"

Azure: "Yeah... He told me that he was a wolf Faunus. Guess it's no longer a secret for you guys."

Ruby: "Wait, Penny, how did you know that?"

Penny: "Uhh, the cat ears for the girl and the wolf ears for the boy?"

Yang: "What cat ears? She wears a... booooowww..."

The realization leaves us in silence as a tumbleweed blows through in the wind.

Ruby: (whispers) 'She does like tuna a lot...'

Azure: (whispers) 'Never change, Ruby.'

Penny: "So, where are they?"

Ruby: "We don't know. They've been missing since Friday."

Penny: (le gasp) "That's terrible! Well, don't you worry Ruby, my friend! I won't rest until we find your teammates!"

Ruby: "Uh, that's really nice of you, Penny, but we're okay! Really! Right, guys?"

She looks over Penny to direct her question at us, and I turn to see blinking outlines of the other four who departed from the company of Penny. A tumbleweed blows past us again in the quiet.

Penny: "It sure is windy today!"

*3rd Person POV*

Sun, Blake, and Nero are seen walking down an alley.

Sun: "So, what's the plan now?"

Blake: "I still don't believe the White Fang is behind these robberies. They've never needed that much Dust before."

Sun: "What if they did? I mean... the only way to prove that they didn't do it, is to go to the place where they would most likely go to if they were to do it, and not find them there! Right?"

Nero: "Maybe..."

Blake: "The only thing is, I've no idea where that would be."

Sun: "Well, while I was on the ship, I heard some guys talking about offloading a huge shipment of Dust coming in from Atlas."

Blake: "How huge?"

Sun: "Huge. Big Schnee Company freighter."

Blake: "You're sure?"

Nero: "...Only one way to know."

Over with Ruby and Azure...

Penny: "So, Blake is your friend?"