slut femboy hero and the futa villain ( femboy reader x futa toga)

A/n:" all right so this will be my first one shot lemon this was requested from TrapMaster20 This is very different from the two other lemons so if it's bad I'm sorry I'll improve and that's a promise. Also I'm counting futa and femboy's as Separate genders."

"Talking"
'thinking'
*Action*
_______________________________________________
Location: u.a school.
(Y/n POV.)

*I was walking in the hallway thinking about my beautiful girlfriend until I got a call from her.*

Y/n:" hey babe, how are you?"

Toga:" I'm sooo horny~ when do you get to come over!"

Y/n:" I have one more class, and then I'll come over is that ok babe?"

Toga:" awe, well when you come over I have a very fun Idea for us."

Y/n:" oh really I can wait!"

Izuku:" can't wait for what?"

Y/n:" huh oh um... I was just talking to someone." *I said hanging up on toga.*

Uraraka:" well you might want to get changed to your hero costume and head to the gym cuz we're having combat training."

Y/n:" oh you're right. Let's go get changed!" *We all went to our respective changing rooms. I walked into the femboy's changing room and changed into my costume, and grabbed my sword.*

*

*I walked out and met jirou and Bakugo

*I walked out and met jirou and Bakugo.*

Y/n:" hey jirou, hey Bakugo."

Jirou:" hey y/n."

Bakugo:" hey petal." *He said walking away.*

Jirou:" hey y/n? Are you going to make it to band practice tonight?"

Y/n:" no I have a thing to do after school so I can't make it."

Jirou:" oh ok well good luck." *We walked to the gym and saw everyone else but izuku and uraraka.*