izaya orihara | love me right

====================

'Cheer up my love

Please show me a smile'

The once lively teenager that is well-known for her nice and positive personality,the once that manage to brighten up people's day-that is who you are.

You know you were once a normal girl living her life normally and everything you wanted goes perfectly well.

Once.

Izaya hummed as he make his way into his dark apartment,waiting for his own lover to greet him like she would always do-or that is at least what is happening inside his own little mind.

His [Y/N],delicious sweet little bird that is held within his cage now.

"I'm home." he called out to the empty silence of his bed chamber.

There,he saw you sitting by the floor with a blood pooled around you as he took in your disheveled form.

His face remain stoic,not surprised at all that you are thought about escape from the painful reality by trying to take your own life out.

Izaya sigh,walking over to you before squatting down,noticing the sharp object that you had in your hand,multiple scars,laceration nor avulsion could be seen around your wrists and arms.

"[Y/N]," he called once again,but you refuse to look at him and remain statued.

He clicked his tongue,grabbing your chin roughly and making you face him in the eye.

The once glimmering [e/c] is now dead,seem so dull and dim,

"Is it that bad,that you wanted to die? To be away from me?"

You remain quiet.His orbs trying to find a mixed emotion flashing behind your eyes,but nothing-it is as if you are already dead inside;just a corpse breathing in his hold right now.

'We could go to the shoreline,

Or have romantic sex,'

That is when he need to hear you more lively,to see the various expressions he wanted to see for himself no matter what kind of expression she is making.

The male stood up,grabbing your wrist along with him before roughly yanked your thin body onto the bed and him hovering above you,

"I saved you from your horrible life and this is how you repay me?"

"You're not saving me from anything Izaya,you brought me nightmares" You spat for the first time in a few weeks of giving him the cold silence.

The male smirks,clearly enjoying the glare he is receving right now rather than the blank stare you gave him all the time,

"Your step-father raped you and yet you still crying over the fact that i killed him?" his grip tightened on your wrist,his lips dangerously hovers to the bare skin of your chest from the loose white dress on your body.

"That doesn't mean you had to kill my mother too!"

"Oh [Y/N], you don't understand do you?" Izaya sang,leaning his face closer to yours,

"Somebody or anyone that involves you in their life,makes me sick," he sighs desperately,his hands trying to make their way up underneath the fabric of your dress before ripping it apart.

The memory of your non-biological father flashes through the back of your head of how terrified and trauma you are from it,with him tainting every skin of yours are recalled back,

"G-get off me!" you scream,wrestling out from his grip,

"Be quiet love," he hushed down,

Your body froze when you saw him taking out a shining metal object in his hand,and slowly diving in to the flesh of your skin-right on top of your chest,

"N-..aahh!" you choked your own blood,feeling the pain is unbearable that it could leave the whole of your body went numb.

"You wanted death,i'll give you one." he laughed maniacly,didn't stop at the fact how ear-piercing your scream is.

"I shall take this heart of yours within me,

For you will be inside of me forever."

-------------------

Izaya sat alone in the dark bar,jazz music playing in the background,the shots that he had is starting to build the heat up within his body and how his heart began to rapidly accelerate against his ribcage.

He then stood up,walking to the back of the alley outside the bar club and the silenceness that he took means no one is around right now.

Izaya leaned his back onto the wall whilst placing a hand on to his chest-feeling his heart continues to thump hardly inside.

The male sighs beautifully, "Calm down [Y/N],i promise i won't drink anymore,"

With that he began to walk away attempting to go back to his dark empty home.

He shuts his both eyes close,thinking by the next morning and so on,you will always be there whenever he wakes up and needed you.Inside of him,where you are now a part of him until as long as he could live.

'I just love you so much

Why can't you see?

I'd never ever hurt you

So please stay with me.....'