sebastian michaelis | living doll

========================

'I want to wrap my arms tight around your back

Feel the crunch as the bones crack'

How your scent would occasionally manage make him swoon over his daydream and whenever his nose caught a waft of your fragrance,he couldn't help but to buckled his knees despite how alluring you are to him.

"Morning Sebastian!" is how you always greeted the raven butler when you always turned up on the Phantomhive manor.

"Good morning,Milady" he bowed down in his prince demeanor like,taking off your coat from the coldness of the outside weather.

Your smile that is insanely charming that it drove him mad,not wanting anyone else to sees it except for him. Your manner is precisely what a young high class lady would be for the future of your [Surname/] generations queen.

[Y/N] Oh sweet dear, [Y/N]

Your pure and naive heart that has not been tainted by any other person,which makes him more and more desperate of your attention to him.

He could not take it when every males started to take a liking on you and began to start a conversations with you-that goes too with his own young master.

With such a purifying girl around him,he can't hold back no more.

It is time to change heart now,shall we?

'Your wide eyes shimmer in fear as realisation dawns

You're just one of the lucky ones'

You received an invitation from the Phantomhive,saying they will hold a ball by midnight to say an eclipse are about to happen,such an odd event to be. Being the carefree girl you are,you are fooled once again,and this time,there is no escape.

"Good evening,Milady" you heard the ravenette butler is the first to greet you by the main grand entrance door lead into the ballroom-a masquerade ball.

"Good evening!" you chirped,giggled when the handsome butler take your right hand,brushing his lips ontop of your skin,

"You look absolutely stunning." he uttered with a ghostly smile,

"Oh Sebastian" you flushed in embarassment.

"This hall will lead you down to the ballroom,watch your step,Milady"

"Thank you Sebastian." you smiled.

And with that,you continue to walk down the empty corridors and somehow,it felt chilly and cold,as if you are in a strange place you have never been before despite your many times visiting here.

Maybe because i'm just excited with wearing a mask,that's all. You assured yourself.

You then stopped by the gigantic golden double-door,assuming it must be where the ballroom is held,you reaches out a hand and pushes the door open producing a sound of a creaking noise within the empty atmosphere.

But to your surprise,it isn't the ballroom you are searching for.Instead,it is an empty bed chamber and it looks somehow unused and old.

You blinked in confusion, "But i'm sure that—"

"This is the ballroom?"

You jumped and whirled around abruptly by the sudden cold voice finishing your sentences from behind you,