hei | need

I just love Darker Than Black Anime series! It is kind of rare to see DTB fans in wattpad and make a *cough* good *cough* english *cough* fanfiction about it.

If you really watch about this anime,you will know what i am talking about in this long oneshot.

Like literally,no good fanfictions about 'em that got me gone mad *flips tables everywhere*

So anyway i Love Hei so much and he is such a hottie <3 Enjoy!

P.S: This is more like a short fanfiction than a onehsot LMFAO.

ALERT! I don't consider this yandere tho,it is more..feels..or whatever you wanted it to call Lmao.

Ok i talk too much //slapped//.

=====================

Joining the MI6 is much more easier than the life you had before-being dumped by the back of the alleys where people starring down at you either it is pity or sympathy.

Although facing the hard training nor practices gave you bruises or loss of blood as a result it turns out to be very useful for future missions.

You thought your skills for hunting down each and every of the Contractors is enough,but little did you know there is certain someone that has his attention sight on you.

But of course,the agency allows you to live your life as a 19 years old teenager that could go to college normally as what the others do.The MI6 will certainly calls you at times for an emergency upcoming missions in the middle of lecture day.

You let out a heavy sigh as your tired body slumped itself down onto your seat.The lesson will start one hour more considering you always arrive sooner than expected to college and you were the only student in class right now.

One hour is a precious time for anyone who is having a hard and long tiring day,and so you decided to rest your temple upon your arms on the desk;the silent brings you peacefullness and eventually you closed both of your eyelids and off to dreamland.

A small gentle of carress on the hair makes you stirred awake from your deep slumber.The gentle touch continues even when you fully flutter your eyes open and just to be meet with those deep black charcoal pupils that you felt being swallowed by the abyss.

After registering your mind,a small smile tugged on his lips,

"Hey," his hand stopped,but he leaned in closer to place a chaste kiss on top of your forehead,

"Good morning." you greeted with a faint giggle,sitting up straight to look at your surroundings when a few students has attened the class.

"How long was i out?" your voice croaked,rubbing your eyes from the sleepyness.

"15 more minutes for the lesson to start,you always got here earlier,didn't you" he chuckles.

You smiled at your bestfriend-although the term' Bestfriend' is not what describe the relationship you two had,more like Friends With Benefits. You two keep on showing more affectionate and skinship than what normal bestfriend does.

Not that you mind it,in fact,you don't at all.

"Li," you called,

"Hm?"

"Where were you last night?"

His hands stopped on whatever activities it was doing,his eyes went back to yours who is looking at him in questioned,

"Work-works got off later than i thought,i'm sorry i didn't reply your text" His eyes softened that makes your heart leapt out of your chest.

This happens a few times and although how much you got worried over him,he would occasionally manage to assure you he is all fine.

"I see,it's alright.I understand that you're busy" You gave him an eyes-smiles that he would love to see so much.

——————————————————

"It is so you for having things messier than ever,Li"

The male could only laugh sheepishly as he led you in to his small apartment before turning all the lights on to illuminate its brightness into the areas.

Your eyes wander around the small living room-it has been a while since you have gone visit his place.Not that you avoided it,but the missions that the agency has been giving you has really work you out and barely had times to let you breathe for a break;not to mention each and every missions could get you killed.

The fact that you being the MI6's secret spy has kept your true identity hidden-even to Li,your own person that always has been there for you.

The thought made you felt guilty than ever but then again,if Li could have been your lover now,he would be in a great danger when other Contractors knew.

You were in deep thought in silence as you did not realized the male walked up behind you,engulfing you into his embrace catching you off guard.

"Li..?" you mumbled

Feeling his chin rested upon your shoulder and how his breath trickles a certain spot on the side of your neck

"It's been a while,since we last being alone together" his took in a deep scent of yours before exhaling it slowly.

"Mhmm.." you hummed in response,leaning back gladly onto his chest where you received more of his warmth body.

"[Y/N]," he spoke,his voice unbearably heard unless it is right beside your earlobe

"I need you."

With that,your body tensed,and feeling the heat dominating your both cheeks.You pulls away slightly before turning around to face him in the eye-which is now clouded in desperate of love and lust.

You gulped;not that you're afraid of it is your first time,but your heart beats rapidly at his softness and how gentleman he is that you always liked about him.

You bit your lower lip,cupping a hand onto one of his cheek that he then leaned in more,yearning for your touch.

"[Y/N],i need you." he uttered again,this time more clearly.

He placed a hand on top of yours and his forehead rested against your ones.

In the end,all you could do is to follow what your body is screaming for,

"I understand." you smiled.

He took in your answer waste no more to slam his lips upon yours and the kiss was hard yet soft, It was Fiery yet passionate, It was filled with  hunger for each other but it was also filled with love.

The ravenette man then lift you up by your hips,making you automatically encircled your legs on both sides of his waist.

Without losing contact of each others' lock-lips,you both continue to make your way in to his bed room,where you two proceeds to share the same heat,pleasure-and in the shadows of a two body become one.

=======================

I should stop here,it is getting too long LOL.

I just in a need to let go of something about DTB here, and if some of you guys think this is sucks...Well,it's not like i really care tho.

Because 'I write for myself and to let my inner wild imaginations free'

So any writers that is too shy out there,feel free to write all your heart contents out because WHY THE EFF NOT! ()彡┻━┻

Ehem, anyway this book will still take requests so just PM me instead, if it is a comment i sometimes did not received any notifications about it-so it is best to just PM me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Should i make a second part for this one? Because i would be more than glad to do it XD