yagami light | monster

=================

         'You don't have to be alone forever,

             I could cut my hand for you to hold for'

Faking your identity as a student in the Law school so you could keep and eye on the killer who had killed your sister-Kiyomi.

However, not born as a spy you are, sooner or later He will found out who is your real identity all these times. Light may seems innocent and not at fault from the outside but you couldn't find himself always being crazy or stuffs.

Slowly, you realized that you never had the opportunity to strike at him knowing this young manhas fully caught your heart-falling in love with the murderer of your sister is absolutely out of the list

Or so that is what you thought.

You failed-you failed miserably. Instead of you who had to get him in to your hand, but HE is the one who actually made you fell within his grasp.

Thinking a physical attack would just be too risky,you decided to find ways to be able to get the Death Note he had always within his hold.

You ran and ran,not having the second time to catch up with your breath.Your shoes echoing  along the dark and empty hallways in the school at night is truly frightening.

More frightening when there is someone who is aftering you

Your feet stopped abruptly to see you ended up in a rooftop,nowhere else to go.

You were about to spun around and to go back where you had came from. But all of that is useless when the figure appeared from the dark shadows and blocking your way

He clicked his tongue,

"[Y/N], be a good girl now and give me the book." his steps slowly making its way towards you making you backed away until your back hits the fences that prevents you from falling to the ground within the 6th floor up.

"S-stay back or i will tear this book off!" you threatened.

The brunette man laughs maniacly before smiling that you find it so dreadful,

"Dear [Y/N], you do know that thing isn't able to be destroyed right?"

You gulped and your whole body trembles greatly-your mind running across for every possible way to get away.

If he had you, he will surely kill you first before you could even touch him, if he had you, who knows what will happen to you after he find out you are surely just using him to lure him out from the cage and eventually kill him for killing your sister.

Just then, an idea popped into your mind and before he could stopped in front of you, you snatches a pen from your pocket and opens the book without hesitation.

Yagami froze in his spot,making you smirked victoriously,

"I just had to do this,you are done for,Light!"

You quickly scribbled down his full name onto the think white blank paper and shut both of your eyelids close-afraid something terrible would kill the person in front of you that probably could hunt your nightmares too.

A second of silence past through,but to your surprise, a footsteps drawl towards you until eventually it stopped. Feeling a presence hovering above you, you flicked an eye open just to see him smiling horridly to you that sends chills down your spine,

"Wh-what,how could this—" you automatically backed away but the fences holds you from further so,

You looked open to see clearly you had written his name on the Death Note but there he is,still able to stood in front of you very much alive.

"You acting bold just gets me so...excited [Y/N]" he whispered lowly,

His hand went around his back to see him just taking out the similar black Death Note in his hand, making your eyes widened and your fingers froze causing the black note in your hand fell.

"Unfortunately, the one you're holding is fake. This is,the real one."

'Aahh see how alluring you are to me

              In time pass,you'll come around to me for sure,i guarantee that'

Frantically you tried to make a run over his side but only to be grip by your elbow before he harshly slams you against the fences once more,

"Ah ah ah, not so fast. You surely know i won't let you go easily now, will i?"

"What do you want! Stop wasting time and kill me already!" you shouted on his face but still, his feature expression never ceases to be amazed by you

"Kill you? Oh no [Y/N]. I got better stuffs to do for you"

From then on, you were possessed by the obsession of a man

Within the hold of a man who is a murderer

Within the monster's love and lust .

Never you wish you could die just before he could tainted you.

'So i took your heart with me,

             Does it hurt? It shouldn't be, it is more painful for my unrequited love for               you'