ayato sakamaki | devil's pawn

【狂気
'You can run, but you can't hide from me,darling,'

PANT

PANT

PANT,

You ran and ran for who knows how long but always found yourself in a dead end inside this huge mansion he has taken you.

And no matter how fast and far you are,somehow you could still listen his calm foot steps right beside your ear.

Running out of breath, you decided to storm into a certain room and frantically darting your eyes around to find a place to hide.

'For i will find you and we will be together 'till the end of time.'

You scrambled down into a wardrobe full of hanging clothes and stay crouches there- your heart beating rapdily and loudly against your ribcage.

CRASH

"Come on now,(Y/N). You know i am doing this for your own good."

You heard his voice soothe out throughout the whole corridor and a glass breaks into shattered onto the ground caused by him

CRASH

"If..i wouldn't kill them all, you will never love me." He uttered loud again.

And it's getting nearer. You clasp a hand over your mouth to prevent the crying of fear escaped from your lips.

Out of a sudden, it went quiet. You slowly took off your hand from your lips and took a peek slightly by the wardrobe.

But just to be meet by the door suddenly flung open causing you to yelped in surprise.

There he was, standing with a wide mischievous grin spread across his feature; blood tainting his skin and clothes,

"There you are."

You scream when he grabs you by the hair roughly and yank you down onto the bed before hovering above you-his nails digging into your skin that you are sure to bleed

"Naughty girl deserves a punishment." He growls;

"Y-you're sick!"
You managed to yell even though the fear kicked in to of you.

He let's out a maniac laugh before his expression falls into a dark ones,

"Sick?" He repeats it again,
"You're right, i am sick--" he whispered seductively whilst ripping the collar of your dress open- giving him a clear view of your (Skin Colour) neck.

He grins once again, his two sharp fangs showing and you knew what he was about to do next.

"I'm just madly,deeply, SICKLY in love with you."

'So prepare yourself, because you are MINE in soul and body-especially your heart.'